Forum Zoom Meetup

Day

10 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Hi 

I’d like to come on if it’s on next week ? Haven’t got a Skype account ? 

Sure, we will be doing these weekly until Boris releases us back into the wild.

Just sign up for a Skype account before next Saturday, it’s free and you can either download the app on any device or use their web client. ? 

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Ta.

I thought it was 3pm

It was originally, but moved it to 5pm

On 25/03/2020 at 11:29, David said:

Just a quick one, going to move this to 5pm after the game with us using Skype now it makes sense to use computers where possible and I will be using mine to watch the game on RamsTV. 

So it will be a few drinks after the game 5pm to 7pm.

For those joining us on Saturday and do not have a Skype account, when registering (free), where possible try to use your forum username as your Skype username. 

Once you have registered, send me a PM your Skype username and I will add you all to host the call on Saturday. 

17 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

That looks nice,what is it?

Some Mexican vegetarian dish thingy that my brother cooked for my mum and that she requested me cook for her as part of her Mother’s Day present.

It’s got peppers, onions, chopped tomatoes, mixed beans, coriander and fajita mix, with two layers of cheese-topped tortilla wraps. 

Final product:

921EBA22-A7BB-4186-9DFA-4E1F742DE6E9.thumb.jpeg.638a5cd395034201e9fa073c4d8b39ce.jpeg

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

Great multi-tasking! 

To be honest it wasn't multi tasking, just bad organisation. The call came through 5 minutes before it was due out of the oven. I hadn't realised what the time was when I started it.

Same with the dressing gown @Boycie. I intended putting a DCFC sweat shirt on before joining in ?

17 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Some Mexican vegetarian dish thingy that my brother cooked for my mum and that she requested me cook for her as part of her Mother’s Day present.

It’s got peppers, onions, chopped tomatoes, mixed beans, coriander and fajita mix, with two layers of cheese-topped tortilla wraps. 

Final product:

921EBA22-A7BB-4186-9DFA-4E1F742DE6E9.thumb.jpeg.638a5cd395034201e9fa073c4d8b39ce.jpeg

I mean if I was going to be totally honest here, I would say that looks bloody awful. 

One of those “meals” where you empty what was left in the cupboards and whacked it all together.

Kinda lucky you have no custard in as you’d probably pour that over it as well 

Archived