Forum Zoom Meetup

Day

1 hour ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

I’m in

This is what we want. I’m ins. That way I know the numbers I’m dealing with. 

16 and under and it’s a free app.

Over 16 and it’s still a free app to you lot but £12 a month to me. Bargain if it keeps us all sane in these difficult times.

Hopefully RamsTV will have a game on at the same time. 

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, David said:

This is what we want. I’m ins. That way I know the numbers I’m dealing with. 

16 and under and it’s a free app.

Over 16 and it’s still a free app to you lot but £12 a month to me. Bargain if it keeps us all sane in these difficult times.

Hopefully RamsTV will have a game on at the same time. 

Believe they’re doing Palace from 1996 tomorrow night, no announcement on Saturday as yet. 

Hopefully if all goes well we can do them at various times and get as many people involved as want to be. Can’t have a physical beer with your pals, but you can sit at home in your pants with a tinnie and us ugly scroats instead. 

7 hours ago, Srg said:

Believe they’re doing Palace from 1996 tomorrow night, no announcement on Saturday as yet. 

Hopefully if all goes well we can do them at various times and get as many people involved as want to be. Can’t have a physical beer with your pals, but you can sit at home in your pants with a tinnie and us ugly scroats instead. 

So I can be at home in my pants looking at your ugly scroats? You're making sound more fun by the minute!

2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

If we could tie it in with a watch along of a classic match that would be great, still up for it if not though.

We wouldn’t be able to show the game through the app, but we can all watch through a second device together. That’s what I will be doing.

22 minutes ago, David said:

We wouldn’t be able to show the game through the app, but we can all watch through a second device together. That’s what I will be doing.

There's that website that allows you to sign into Netflix together and watch a programme with a chat room. That could be an idea for at some point. 

17 hours ago, Archied said:

Trust me don’t do it in uk ,, we’ve known this dentist in turkey for over 15 years , does fantastic work , I had 24 full crown veneers , a bridge and some root canal ,, as I say 4K , one week trip

Can you share the info, please?

1 hour ago, Srg said:

There's that website that allows you to sign into Netflix together and watch a programme with a chat room. That could be an idea for at some point. 

It’s Saturday 3pm, football day, not Netflix and chill!

15 hours ago, David said:

Would have thought a dentist falls under medical, better do or I’ll be chewing on the door handle to get in 

Doubtful you’ll get the fit appointment. We are waiting guidance from NHS England, but it looks like all Dental Practices will be closed with emergency patients going to special centres where they have all the protective equipment. Might be worth ringing now and seeing what the situation is ?

Good luck mate.

Archived