Forum Zoom Meetup

David

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Unfortunately not. Doing some vegetarian Mexican dish that my brother once made for my mum and she really liked. Will put it in the 'What are you eating tonight?' thread if it looks any good.

Do it anyway. We all need a good laugh in these difficult times!

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

For Mother's Day, I said I'd cook my mum a meal for the next three weekends. Tonight is the first of those meals, but if you're doing it again next week I'll make sure the next meal is on the Sunday.

You may as well have said you’re busy washing your hair would be just as believable 

4 minutes ago, David said:

You may as well have said you’re busy washing your hair would be just as believable 

1EB92E9C-BF1E-4557-8030-66AC659537A7.thumb.jpeg.17673ca376a6370ac3d2c6e2298f27d7.jpeg

Ended up treating her to a takeaway on Mother’s Day so doing this tonight instead. Shall send proof of the process.

If I didn’t want to join the call I just wouldn’t have posted in this thread.

13 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

1EB92E9C-BF1E-4557-8030-66AC659537A7.thumb.jpeg.17673ca376a6370ac3d2c6e2298f27d7.jpeg

Ended up treating her to a takeaway on Mother’s Day so doing this tonight instead. Shall send proof of the process.

If I didn’t want to join the call I just wouldn’t have posted in this thread.

Do you realise what day it is today? It’s Saturday. That won’t take 2 days to make 

5 minutes ago, David said:

Do you realise what day it is today? It’s Saturday. That won’t take 2 days to make 

Did you read the date that the text was sent and the information I provided underneath the picture?

Was due to cook for her on Mother’s Day but ended up buying takeaway instead, hence why I’m cooking this dish today.

1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Did you read the date that the text was sent and the information I provided underneath the picture?

Was due to cook for her on Mother’s Day but ended up buying takeaway instead, hence why I’m cooking this dish today.

B1EB1236-5BF0-41CC-8DCE-D7EDFC80298E.gif

Archived