Jump to content

Forum Zoom Meetup


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

For Mother's Day, I said I'd cook my mum a meal for the next three weekends. Tonight is the first of those meals, but if you're doing it again next week I'll make sure the next meal is on the Sunday.

You may as well have said you’re busy washing your hair would be just as believable 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, David said:

You may as well have said you’re busy washing your hair would be just as believable 

1EB92E9C-BF1E-4557-8030-66AC659537A7.thumb.jpeg.17673ca376a6370ac3d2c6e2298f27d7.jpeg

Ended up treating her to a takeaway on Mother’s Day so doing this tonight instead. Shall send proof of the process.

If I didn’t want to join the call I just wouldn’t have posted in this thread.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

1EB92E9C-BF1E-4557-8030-66AC659537A7.thumb.jpeg.17673ca376a6370ac3d2c6e2298f27d7.jpeg

Ended up treating her to a takeaway on Mother’s Day so doing this tonight instead. Shall send proof of the process.

If I didn’t want to join the call I just wouldn’t have posted in this thread.

Do you realise what day it is today? It’s Saturday. That won’t take 2 days to make 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, David said:

Do you realise what day it is today? It’s Saturday. That won’t take 2 days to make 

Did you read the date that the text was sent and the information I provided underneath the picture?

Was due to cook for her on Mother’s Day but ended up buying takeaway instead, hence why I’m cooking this dish today.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.