Forum Zoom Meetup

Day

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I'd happily do it if people are willing. As far as I'm aware, I'm available.

Are people not doing their 5 questions each though?

I think most of us have 5 questions left over from today. We prepared 10 in case there weren't enough of us on the quiz. I'll probably have to look for some harder ones though!

In case anyone was worried their questions were too hard, here is how we fared as a team out of 50.

Van MoodHoover 10/50

Me 15/50

David 17/50

Boycie 12/50

Angie 12/50

SRG 27/50

Evie 16/50

Andy 15/50

RichinSpain 27/50

IRam 15/50

Conehead 15/50

6 minutes ago, sage said:

In case anyone was worried their questions were too hard, here is how we fared as a team out of 50.

Van MoodHoover 10/50

Me 15/50

David 17/50

Boycie 12/50

Angie 12/50

SRG 27/50

Evie 16/50

Andy 15/50

RichinSpain 27/50

IRam 15/50

Conehead 15/50

Surprising results!

9 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Anyone know how @iRam got on?

Match was postponed for a day. I think she was rambling something about snow and ice as I drifted off to sleep.  I will fork her later to make sure she is properly defrosted.

1 hour ago, sage said:

Van MoodHoover 10/50

Me 15/50

David 17/50

Boycie 12/50

Angie 12/50

SRG 27/50

Evie 16/50

Andy 15/50

RichinSpain 27/50

IRam 15/50

Conehead 15/50

Those weren't the scores you read out yesterday! ??

2 hours ago, sage said:

Van MoodHoover 10/50

Me 15/50

David 17/50

Boycie 12/50

Angie 12/50

SRG 27/50

Evie 16/50

Andy 15/50

RichinSpain 27/50

IRam 15/50

Conehead 15/50

I presume those are the points scored for each set of questions? @Srg and I obviously are far too generous. @Van der MoodHoover however can do one! ?

I asked a mix of topics....geography,  history, literature,  folk customs and fetshism. 

So a broad range from which "candidates demonstrated little knowledge" as exam reports would say.

But all feedback is good feedback they say, so I have slightly adjusted the level for next week and will introduce more multiple choice just for @Boycie. Heres a prototype question to test you out....

Which famous WW2 aircraft was invented and developed in Southampton by R J Mitchell?

A Concorde

B Spitfire

C Imperial Star Destroyer?

?

3 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I asked a mix of topics....geography,  history, literature,  folk customs and fetshism. 

So a broad range from which "candidates demonstrated little knowledge" as exam reports would say.

But all feedback is good feedback they say, so I have slightly adjusted the level for next week and will introduce more multiple choice just for @Boycie. Heres a prototype question to test you out....

Which famous WW2 aircraft was invented and developed in Southampton by R J Mitchell?

A Concorde

B Spitfire

C Imperial Star Destroyer?

?

and which city provided the engine for it?

Archived