Forum Zoom Meetup

Day

23 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Shocking performance on the quiz for me today. Good fun though.

I felt cheated that having guessed a question correctly in your round, you then gave away the answer to everyone and asked a nee question that I didn't know.........

?

Although that didn't account for my truly pathetic attempts at the other questions.....

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to everyone who has taken part over the last 2 or 3 months.

Its been great fun and a chance to get to know a few more fellow Rams.

Next week I believe is a post match chat/post mortem at 5pm.

24 minutes ago, sage said:

Thanks to everyone who has taken part over the last 2 or 3 months.

Its been great fun and a chance to get to know a few more fellow Rams.

Next week I believe is a post match chat/post mortem at 5pm.

Or who can boo the loudest. ?

I echo @sage’s comments, it’s been really nice to see faces to usernames.  Even the ones who only joined us once and thought we were a bunch of weirdos.?

Look forward to seeing you all again, sorry I wasn’t there today, I was on a beer run for the in law.

I have enjoyed the Forum meet ups and am just amazed how many Derby fans there are out there I don't know. Disappointed one or two who said they might drop in haven't done so yet. There's still chance after the Millwall match next week.

Sorry (for me obviously, not all of you) that I couldn't make it today. It's been great fun these last few months getting to know you all. The quizzes have been a great distraction and I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the question masters for their hard work, and all the contestants for making it so enjoyable. Hopefully these get togethers will continue at least whilst fans aren't allowed into the stadiums, and perhaps on occasions when things have returned to normal. I shall definitely try to be there next week, and it would be great if in the future we can actually meet in person.

Archived