Forum Zoom Meetup

Day

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Anna said:

I've still not made one of these, and not gonna lie I'm a bit scared to as some of you lot can be grumpy, prickly buggers!!! ?

Be nice to see you on Saturday. Looking forward to hearing your initiation song.

47 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Be nice to see you on Saturday. Looking forward to hearing your initiation song.

Hope it's not Steve Bloomer's Watching... along with what seems like the rest of PPS I don't know alll the verses ?

3 hours ago, Anna said:

Hope it's not Steve Bloomer's Watching... along with what seems like the rest of PPS I don't know alll the verses ?

No, we wouldn’t be that unkind. Any song you like to sing will do. One you know well I would suggest just in case you get first date nerves. Belt it out loud. Sounds scary, but it’s real fun and after singing it you will a feel a real buzz like we all did when we joined up first time.

p.s. My song was ‘Don’t stop believing” by Journey.

9 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

No, we wouldn’t be that unkind. Any song you like to sing will do. One you know well I would suggest just in case you get first date nerves. Belt it out loud. Sounds scary, but it’s real fun and after singing it you will a feel a real buzz like we all did when we joined up first time.

p.s. My song was ‘Don’t stop believing” by Journey.

Looking back I shouldn't have sung '2 Little Boys' by Rolf Harris 

4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

They loved my “wanna be in my gang” I even drew on a little goatee.

Since lockdown began, each time we put a gammon joint in the slow cooker, (almost once a week) I have become accustomed... for some inexplicable reason... to blaring out the classic intro...

Gam-mon, gam-mon.  Gam-mon, gam-mon.  Gam-mon, gam-mon, gam-mon... I SAY!

No... I'm not proud of it, I was just saying!

15 minutes ago, David said:

With football set to resume next Saturday, would you like these Zoom meets to continue, taking place shortly after full time until fans are allowed back into the stadium?

Yes. Maybe one last quiz, then post match meetings. 

35 minutes ago, David said:

With football set to resume next Saturday, would you like these Zoom meets to continue, taking place shortly after full time until fans are allowed back into the stadium?

Can we have pre-match meetings where people come a minute after the team is announced and bitch about it? ?

54 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Can we have pre-match meetings where people come a minute after the team is announced and bitch about it? ?

and emergency ones every time Lawrence dribbles into a dead end

Joking aside a match one would be good. Start 15 mins before the game, hear peoples shouts in the background during the game, ht time chat and ft 30minute chat. Make it feel more of a game experience.

2 minutes ago, sage said:

Joking aside a match one would be good. Start 15 mins before the game, hear peoples shouts in the background during the game, ht time chat and ft 30minute chat. Make it feel more of a game experience.

Everyone will be at slightly different points watching the feed, which might spoil the enjoyment.

56 minutes ago, sage said:

Good plan!

I'm going to attempt to add authenticity by doing the pre-match chat standing up on our patio with beer, the ht chat standing up outside our toilet waiting for a place to become available and the full time chat from my car that I left on 80 minutes to walk back to.....

? 

Archived