Lingard alleged abuse.

ollycutts1982

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

There is a certain word shouted a couple of times towards the end of the video, by what sounds like someone at the back of the group. It's quieter.

Thanks @SaintRam, I have listened again and think I heard a racist word said twice, but it was muffled so cannot be sure and as you said wasn’t said by the main idiot that was recorded. 

And people accuse some of our fans of being negative! What’s bizarre thing to do after a pretty professional away cup performance. Lingard isn’t particularly good but I can’t understand why you would wait...1/2 an hour / hour after the game to do this. Unfathomable. And that’s without taking any mOronic racist abuse into account. People. I for one welcome the day our insect overlords take over the planet. ( K.Brockman)

22 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Even if it's proven that no Derby fan was involved with the abuse. The FA and the EFL will probably still find a reason to fine us for allowing a player to be racially abused on our car park.

The EFL have evidence that a Derby fan/player was in the car park.

image.thumb.png.73428dc658f2eac7e779e686d06ec3d8.png

1 hour ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

This is an interesting one, SKY earlier today reported that ManUtd had reported Derby County for the racial abuse of Jese Lingard. 
Does that now stand that Manchester Utd have in reality reported them selves? I wonder how the FA are going to deal with this one, as it looks like this occurred outside the ground too. 

Just as interested in how SKY react to the probability that it was Utd fans - most likely they'll just sweep it under the carpet.

The fact that this involves racist abuse is absolutely appalling.

The fact that if it didn't,  it wouldn't even be being discussed is also absolutely appalling.  Why should any footballer have to put up with that sort of abuse just for doing his job? 

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, angieram said:

The fact that if it didn't,  it wouldn't even be being discussed is also absolutely appalling.  Why should any footballer have to put up with that sort of abuse just for doing his job? 

Yes.

If ole wants to tell him he was poor fine.  Thats it.

5 minutes ago, angieram said:

Absolutely. 
Derby County will of course condemn it and rightly so. There surely were plenty who witnessed it and those responsible will be identified. In my 45 year experience of following the Rams this is not the behaviour of Derby County fans. It’s just random idiots who have no influence over decent Derby folk. 

Sith Happens
12 hours ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

This is an interesting one, SKY earlier today reported that ManUtd had reported Derby County for the racial abuse of Jese Lingard. 
Does that now stand that Manchester Utd have in reality reported them selves? I wonder how the FA are going to deal with this one, as it looks like this occurred outside the ground too. 

I think they must have misunderstood. I dont think Man Utd did from what I read it just said they had asked Derby to help, I presume with CCTV etc.

Sounds rights that some media outlets would get it wrong though with the shoddy quality of journalism these days.

Listening to the audio again it does seem like there's more than one prat shouting the odds. The 'n****r' taunts definitely not the same guy as the idiot shouting 'Jesse, you're poo'. Unless there's CCTV pointing right at them it's going to be nigh on impossible to identify them which is unfortunate really as none should be attending games again anytime soon, if ever.

Dunno

sounds like an East Midlands accent but one is shouting “zero goals and zero assists in 29 matches” so you’d think that was a united fan. 

unless it’s Ramage?

Sith Happens
13 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Dunno

sounds like an East Midlands accent but one is shouting “zero goals and zero assists in 29 matches” so you’d think that was a united fan. 

unless it’s Ramage?

I would think trying to identify man utd fans by their accents is like trying to count how many blades of grass on PP pitch.

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

To my mind it's irrelevant if the individuals were man u or Derby fans, they are awful and I'm pretty sure no set fans want to think this is what they represent. 

Roundly condemned from all sides.

Kind of go along with the idea that it has no bearing whether the scumbag is a Derby or united fan ,it’s just scum behaviour and needs all clubs and fans to stand together to try to stamp it out , nothing to be gained by trying to lay it at the door of one club or another ,

one thing is certain though and that’s the fact that ZERO tolerance has to be the approach with big punishment as it appears to me that this kind of crap is on the rise

Archived