Lingard alleged abuse.

ollycutts1982

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Really? Shameful either way if true. 

Here it is... discretion advised, obviously. 

As you can see from all the replies and comments, doesn’t seem to be any question whatsoever that it Man Utd fans. 

Absolute morons - at least it doesn’t look like it’s any of our lot this time. Reflects very badly on United though, you win a game and your fans are still abusing the players?! And that’s before you even take into account the racism. Bloody ridiculous. I imagine they’ll be a few bans handed out if they work out who the fans are.

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Absolute morons - at least it doesn’t look like it’s any of our lot this time. Reflects very badly on United though, you win a game and your fans are still abusing the players?! And that’s before you even take into account the racism. Bloody ridiculous. I imagine they’ll be a few bans handed out if they work out who the fans are.

They should be removed from the competition and the team they last defeated put through instead. ? 

Some real consequence for fans I imagine will be tricky to identify.

1 hour ago, Srg said:

Here it is... discretion advised, obviously. 

As you can see from all the replies and comments, doesn’t seem to be any question whatsoever that it Man Utd fans. 

If they were in cockernee or estuary english, then defo united fans.....?

seriously - i hope these are identified and dealt with. Have a pop at Lingard for being rubbish, but not for any other reason.

24 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Have a pop at Lingard for being rubbish, but not for any other reason.

Is it OK because it’s not racist?

it sounds like some near me in the South Stand, unbelievable the abuse sometimes, directed entirely at our own players.

listening to it on TalkSport they didn’t make it clear it was Utd fans hurling the abuse, and I made the assumption it was our lot, I was fairly relieved to see the video and that it wasn’t us. However, most people listening to it on TS would probably assume it was us.

it sounds to me like it was the one doing the videoing who was shouting, if he’s the one that uploaded it to Twitter then he’s a massive numpty.

17 minutes ago, Rams-in-Spain said:

If it was the clip above then it didn’t sound racist, although I don’t think it’s right to swear or shout abuse at a player. Perhaps something else was said of a racist nature , I hope not 

1 minute ago, Woodley Ram said:

If it was the clip above then it didn’t sound racist, although I don’t think it’s right to swear or shout abuse at a player. Perhaps something else was said of a racist nature , I hope not 

There is a certain word shouted a couple of times towards the end of the video, by what sounds like someone at the back of the group. It's quieter.

I'm an old sod who prides himself on being worldly wise, Not easily offended and who often uses Anglo Saxon language, But why on earth wait to abuse your own player/s, This beggars belief, The youth of today(not all my I say)need a sharp dose of human dignity, It aint cool and it aint clever, The same goes for the Spurs fan(corperate section)who gave Dyer some stick on Wednesday.

There's those that go about their daily life that have patients,courtesy and still say please and thankyou, Then there's those who i'd gladly stick one on, I despair at times I really do.

Archived