Bogle's new Hairstyle

Poynton ram

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sharp new hairstyle,  sharp performance. I loved both.

I've been a bit hard on Bogle recently as I think he's looked a bit too casual, especially defensively. 

Sorry, Jayden, you were great last night.

I wonder if he has found the transfer window stressful as there is always speculation around him? Hopefully, he settles now and puts it a consistent run of the performances we know he is capable of. 

And I am glad he didn't score that goal two weeks' earlier as it might have tempted a Prem team to splash the cash on him this window.

4 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Thank you. Does it have a meaning? Need to know, may never see it again 

I'm not sure, but in Harden's case I've always assumed it was to say "I'm stirring the pot," that he's causing a bit of trouble, and that it's just a way of being a little bit cocky or provocative in a lighthearted way. Certainly in basketball it's a part of the game for the players to have that sort of swagger and attitude about them.

1 minute ago, hintonsboots said:

I feel the back four is starting to Gel.

They played first time together, so maybe it's too early for that?

What I liked most was Forsyth showing he can still do the job at the high level when played on his own position. 

Frankly said, he has been horrible at cb.

41 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

I feel the back four is starting to Gel.

36 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

They played first time together, so maybe it's too early for that?

What I liked most was Forsyth showing he can still do the job at the high level when played on his own position. 

Frankly said, he has been horrible at cb.

You've been set up mate.  There's a mini pun-fest going on.  You need to stay alert!   

Archived