NFL 2020 Season

Day

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

7811FFE7-0E8F-4C0F-B808-414E7DFA2D06.gif

I think most have the Rams finishing 4th, certainly the predictions I’ve seen anyway.

I have too much faith in Goff and McVay to believe that will happen. I’m just hopeful our running game will be much improved this season, along with the OL. I predict 10-6 with the Rams getting knocked out of the playoffs early doors. 

38 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I think most have the Rams finishing 4th, certainly the predictions I’ve seen anyway.

I have too much faith in Goff and McVay to believe that will happen. I’m just hopeful our running game will be much improved this season, along with the OL. I predict 10-6 with the Rams getting knocked out of the playoffs early doors. 

No way are we finishing below the cardinals... I reckon we will finish 2nd behind the 49ers. 

14 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Plenty of content on the NFL channel isn't there, i'm liking the Good Morning Football & Pro Football Talk shows during the week too.

Ooo college football every Saturday would be good. I some times watch the talk shows, Florio pretending he’s not a Vikings fan one minute, and being a fanboy the next amuses me.

Rams were just great to watch tonight. I do love a 6pm kick off as they don't happen too often and the performance was great. 

Micah Kiser and Jordan Fuller look like studs. The OL which was a major issue for us last season now looks great. Goff is in a rhythm and all three running backs have now had spells running the ball with a lot of success. 

I do think next week will be a tougher test, away at the Bills, but we're really rolling at the moment so i'm confident. 

3 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Fully blaming @Leicester Ram for calling Falcons as dark horses for that horror show in Dallas.

Dan Quinn needs to go. I was confident this was going to be his last season if they didn't make the post-season, but this is atrocious.

One of the best stats I've ever seen...

Teams who scored 39 points or more with 0 turnovers were 440-0 in the history of professional football... until the Falcons.

Archived