NFL 2020 Season

Day

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Weekend of giant killings. Jets beating the Rams and the Steelers holding the mighty Bengals to a 10 pt margin..... ?

Yes, it gives me hope that the falcons can beat the Chiefs this weekend!

(spoiler - they don’t)

14 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Disappointment for any Vikings fans hoping Santa would bring them a defence for Xmas ?

For a team that prides itself on defence, this year has been a horrible watch. Lost a lot of players at the end of last season, lost a lot of big players to injury, and what’s left....well just isn’t very good.

On the plus side, our offence is a decent guard away from being the best it’s been for some time.

18 hours ago, David said:

Something happened? Stopped watching, season was over a few weeks back wasn’t it?

I think big Ben has been closely studying the Wayne Rooney Guide to Nimble Footwork and Tactical Acumen......

Mind - he did work out how to keep the Bengals to within 10.......?

Chiefs look to be the team to beat although Brady and the Buccaneers are putting in a late run.

43 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I think big Ben has been closely studying the Wayne Rooney Guide to Nimble Footwork and Tactical Acumen......

Mind - he did work out how to keep the Bengals to within 10.......?

Chiefs look to be the team to beat although Brady and the Buccaneers are putting in a late run.

That Bengals game was the worst I’ve ever watched. Not sure if I can bring myself to watch tonight, still not forgiven American Football for that night 

2 hours ago, David said:

Haven’t the Packers only beaten 2 teams with winning records or something?....And they say the Steelers had an easy schedule...

Being an old statto I had to check and it seems it's 3......Saints, Bears and Titans. Mind you, its been 30-odd years since i followed an NFL season and all the teams who were top of the heap now seem to be the also-rans........49ers, Dolphins, Broncos, Giants, Washington.......

7 hours ago, David said:

Haven’t the Packers only beaten 2 teams with winning records or something?....And they say the Steelers had an easy schedule...

Probably, and the refs hand them most games on a plate ? 

I do know the only team to win at Lambeau we’re the mighty Vikings....and it was a convincing win. If you can get near Rodgers without them throwing a flag, they are very beatable.

My favourite (depressing) stat, 7th all time win percentage, never won a bloody Super Bowl ?‍♂️

To add to the misery, 5th all time in play off appearances. 20 divisional titles, which the Packers only equalled this year, and the Bears are 1 behind, despite both being founded nearly 50 years before the Vikings.

Poor Lions only have 4 division titles, only 1 more than the Buccaneers (3), seems so weird they played in our division, which is nicknamed the frostbite division for over 20 years....I’m sure they lots of frost in Tampa.

Anyway, ridiculous the Vikings have never won a Super Bowl ?

It also shows how good the Dolphins & Raiders used to be, that they are still so high after years of being crap.

8F2E0D13-1A16-44BE-83C5-F65E646139A4.jpeg

Archived