NFL 2020 Season

Day

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now we're basically praying for the bye - which isn't an absurd scenario for us to get but is unlikely.

The extra playoff team this year has really ducked things ?

10 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Now we're basically praying for the bye - which isn't an absurd scenario for us to get but is unlikely.

The extra playoff team this year has really ducked things ?

The NFC play off scenario is just gross, packers, Saints, Bears, Seahawks, Cowboys, that’s basically the list of teams I dislike the most ? hopefully the Cardinals sneak in

50 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

The NFC play off scenario is just gross, packers, Saints, Bears, Seahawks, Cowboys, that’s basically the list of teams I dislike the most ? hopefully the Cardinals sneak in

im backing Washington to beat out the Cowboys

Looking over my pre-season predictions and most of it's very wrong but I did get the #1 overall pick right, so that's something (lets ignore the fact that almost everyone was in agreement). My hit rate doesn't bode well for the Saints superbowl hopes.

On 13/09/2020 at 15:10, Ambitious said:

I think most have the Rams finishing 4th, certainly the predictions I’ve seen anyway.

I have too much faith in Goff and McVay to believe that will happen. I’m just hopeful our running game will be much improved this season, along with the OL. I predict 10-6 with the Rams getting knocked out of the playoffs early doors. 

I was absolutely spot on with the first part of my predication, hopefully egregiously incorrect with the latter part. 

I didn't expect us to have the best DEF in football, that's for sure, plus I expected our O to be a lot better. McVay's not been at his best, neither has Goff. Brandon Staley, for my money, should win coach of the year with what he's done.   

Archived