Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Squid said:

my polish mate reckons he wants to join us and we’ve had agents over in poland last week..

Nixon also tweeted the other day about some clubs agents being in Poland....

Your polish mate got connections in football, has he?

14 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

You wonder if this was in the pipeline before the EFL charged us.

I cant see us spending a penny on transfer fees now we could be facing a fines/points deductions or both.

Without going over old ground, even in the worse case scenario with regard to the FFP charge, only expenditure before 30 June would count in the same period as the ground sale (17/18, 18/19, 19/20).

The article states an MLS side have offered cash up front but the English sides are negotiating staged payments.  If @Squid is right, and the boy wants to come here then I think it's entirely possible the deal happens in a loan with a view to a permanent deal type scenario.

3 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Your polish mate got connections in football, has he?

No? basically he’s heard whispers that Jozwiak would be moving and there has been agents flying into Poland to negotiate and then the article is apparently worded for it to sound like he would prefer to come here out of all teams that are interested

32 minutes ago, Squid said:

my polish mate reckons he wants to join us and we’ve had agents over in poland last week..

I believe we have had agents in Poland since the 50s 

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I believe we have had agents in Poland since the 50s 

35 minutes ago, Squid said:

I think that's likely to be a typo. 

He meant Poundland. 

“ Like most major Ekstraklasa clubs, Lech Poznań during the fight for the Polish championship also tries to earn several million Euro on winter sales of one of its best players. The closest departure is Kamil Jóźwiak.

The activists would like to transfer the player to MLS because they got the most advantageous transfer offer from one of the American clubs. However, the player does not want to go overseas. That's why he chooses between Derby County and Blackburn, who play in the English Premier League.”

Has someone been telling him a little white lie? ! ??

Archived