Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

First attacking wide player since maddison I can recall rumoured since maddison (permanent). 

When did we last have a player who is scarily fast to put defenders on the back foot? 

Cant remember the last time I saw a winger with such an impressive array of defensive stuff in their highlights? Not sure how that league would translate to championship because he's quite small so would he be pushed off the ball? 

Definitely be happy if this was true

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, DontTrustTheDevilInside said:

First attacking wide player since maddison I can recall rumoured since maddison (permanent). 

When did we last have a player who is scarily fast to put defenders on the back foot? 

Cant remember the last time I saw a winger with such an impressive array of defensive stuff in their highlights? Not sure how that league would translate to championship because he's quite small so would he be pushed off the ball? 

Definitely be happy if this was true

After looking at all the clips, he looks solid and shields the ball well, certainly causes chaos in opposing defences

I'd give him a shot

Still find it pretty funny that this time yesterday if you'd have asked any of our fans who this bloke was I'd imagine 99% wouldn't have had a clue.

Now there's people on twitter saying he'd be a good addition, we should definitely bring him in, he would improve us.

Didn't even know that many of our fans were avid watchers of the Polish league 

40 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Still find it pretty funny that this time yesterday if you'd have asked any of our fans who this bloke was I'd imagine 99% wouldn't have had a clue.

Now there's people on twitter saying he'd be a good addition, we should definitely bring him in, he would improve us.

Didn't even know that many of our fans were avid watchers of the Polish league 

Absolutely - no idea if he would be good enough in many aspects but if we did bring him in then hopefully it wouldn’t be for £ millions because we have to start making money on players rather than throwing it away 

Never watched him play or heard of him but based off the clips he seems in the Johnny Russel mould of a fast, direct aggressive winger who works hard for the team and he is 21 , I reckon if he lives up to his promise he could be a popular player here. Never like to get my hopes up too much as  we hardly ever sign gems , but it would be an exciting signing.

2 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

21 yr old winger. If the deal's cheap enough, why on earth not.

Certainly wouldn't moan about having 21y.o and a 22y.o full Polish internationals in the squad, to be honest. 

I don't know anything about this player specifically but the Polish side is usually pretty good.

22 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Certainly wouldn't moan about having 21y.o and a 22y.o full Polish internationals in the squad, to be honest. 

I don't know anything about this player specifically but the Polish side is usually pretty good.

So long as he doesn't join the other Polish international in the long-term injury room

Archived