Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

5 minutes ago, Longeatonram2020 said:

Wikipedia says he plays for Derby County now. Surprised the DET haven’t reported on it yet with a misleading headline. 

Yep says he signed a 4 year deal today...but i thought anyone can change wikipedia right??

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and regarding a strong target man with a bit of stature...I've just seen someone buying all of the barbecue sets in B&Q and can at last shed some light on the mystery striker we've been chasing .................................

drum GIF

Ade Akinfenwa............welcome to Pride Park ?

5 hours ago, Ambitious said:

It really makes sense commercially and practically to start taking some chances on these young internationals for some of the central European teams in my opinion. A club of our resources should really be milking this pathway.

As things stand, this is the last window that we can sign young players from EU countries. From next year, they will require work permits and only experienced players qualify under current rules. 

That said, Sky won't want anything to reduce the quality of the PL, so there'll be a lot of pressure on the Government and footballing authorities to amend the rules.

1 hour ago, S8TY said:

and regarding a strong target man with a bit of stature...I've just seen someone buying all of the barbecue sets in B&Q and can at last shed some light on the mystery striker we've been chasing .................................

drum GIF

Ade Akinfenwa............welcome to Pride Park ?

He would eat the patio furniture ?

2 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I hope this article is correct: https://www.fakt.pl/sport/pilka-nozna/transfery-w-ekstraklasie-kamil-jozwiak-pawel-bochniewicz-i-michal-karbownik-odejda-z/tdzhq3n 

It seems extremely low for a player who has just started two competitive games for Poland, especially considering his age. It would hopefully allow us some money to move in other areas, such as the elusive striker target we have no clue on.  

Perhaps that's the upfront figure. There was a Polish tweet that mentioned staged payments but it said 3M euros year one and 1.5M the following year so perhaps that explains the stupidly low figure quoted. Given the amount of chatter in the Polish media, the lad is obviously viewed as a good prospect and I thought he looked pretty useful last night after looking just OK in the first international. After the colossal stupidity shown by the EFL with their 11th hour appeal, I'm not counting my chickens yet but would be very chuffed if this happens.

Archived