EFL charge Derby over ffp

alexxxxx

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

If it means going efl head office we go in our thousands and let them know that we as supporters we are not taking this laying down.

How are we going to get there?

What are we going to do when we get there?

How many are going?

Just a few questions I would like answered before committing.

33 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

How are we going to get there?

What are we going to do when we get there?

How many are going?

Missed the most important question.....

15 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

If it means going efl head office we go in our thousands and let them know that we as supporters we are not taking this laying down.

44 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

How are we going to get there?  Sleigh.

What are we going to do when we get there?  Not Lay Down!

How many are going?  Thousands!  How many times do you need telling?

Will we be allowed to bring our own snacks and refreshments?

Can we get on any coach (first come, first mount!), or will we be allocated a coach number?

Oh...and... Bagsy the back seat... preferably alongside that red-haired bint I see outside the club shop 15 minutes before kick off.  she looks scorchio!  Even in trackies!  She's clearly waiting for someone, but they can't be that close else they'd arrive together, so I fancy my chances there!

Erm...

Will there be room in the undercarriage luggage thingy for my small camping stool?  I don't mind not being allowed to lay down, but I'm damned if I'm standing for much more than an hour.  Have you felt my knees... go on... feel 'em!

Can we stop on the way?  Don't ask!

Can we stay in a Hotel, Motel, Holiday Inn, or is this a 24/7 kinda gig?  We could do it in relay?  Oh no... That would cut the numbers down... scrub that!

Ooh... talking of scrubbing... Will I need to bring clean pants and a razor, or are we only going for a fortnight or so?

Can I be excused from 28/2 to 3/3, as I have a camping weekend booked... Ooh, actually, I'm heading Oxford way for that... can you drop me off on the way?  Do you pass it?

You won't forget about the red-haired bint, will you... Oh no... forget it... he's just turned round... not interested anymore!  

Will we get paid?

26 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Have we sold out yet? I bet Leeds would take more.

Will we need copyright exemption from the Owls to sing ? Has Owd Miner got a brazier in the back of Hilda's pigeon loft to warm up the picket lines and will Mel provide sausages to cook on it ? And chestnuts for the vegans. Will Inverurie Ram be able to find a flag ? Just the one, due to legislative restrictions.

If only Billy Bragg was a Ram not an Iron. And the Three Johns weren't from Leeds.

This could run and run.

Archived