v Crystal Palace (A) - Matchday Thread

Rampant

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Van Cone De Head said:

Enjoyed that,though I could barely see anything.

From what I could see,Rooney spraying some loving passes about and Martin getting fouled a lot(well falling down).

Well worked goal,lovely ball in by a microscopic dot on the right(Bogle) and a cunning flicked finish from Martin.

You must be near me.

Good first half and nice to see Hudds and Rooney working well together. Palace are bound to go for it more as the 2nd half wears on and we'll need their composure and experience to help the young uns. I just hope Cocu keeps them playing with a positive mentality and doesn't get them to sit back and try to defend the lead.

5 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Best half of football this season, not necessarily with the output, but the football was absolutely superb.

Rooney’s quality and all round work rate has me seriously disappointed that we’re starting off a push up the league from 17th... 

Some of them might have noticed that they are now thought of as reserves 

Watching it on my mag box on Espn, playing well, Rooney is looking very good with the ball, sibley working his socks off as well, good noise from the away fans as well, hope we keep this up, better at keeping the ball today as well, probably due to Rooneys influence. 

Good performance, would be a fantastic achievement to win here and get 3 wins on the bounce, would do the world of good for confidence.

not convinced by Whittaker, looks like a rabbit in the headlights and has pulled out of multiple challenges. Not sure he’s ready just yet 

Well deserved lead there. Shaky start owing to Malone and Forsyths inability to play out from the back, but once we started to get Huddz and Rooney involved more we started to control the game impressively. Those two have been absolutely brilliant so far, unreal vision. Some of their passing has torn Palace apart. 

Weve created a number of excellent chances too- just with the same problem as the last couple of games, we haven’t taken them. Whether it’s that final ball or final finish, we’ve gotta improve in that area moving forward, as we could live to regret these missed chances like we have done in matches before. But no, an excellent, mature performance so far in the main. Just hope we can keep it up and not end up dropping too deep again, they’ll kill us with corners if we give too many away.

Archived