The Politics Thread 2020

G STAR RAM

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Barnetbyram said:

WW111 set to start closer to home than previously anticipated 

EE1D802F-FE97-41D7-B969-7CA143667F29.jpeg

Well they claim to have started every football chant so may as well let them claim that they started WWIII too I suppose.

Also I hear that the Americans are sending 3000 extra troops to the Middle East, how long before Leeds declare that they would have taken more?

29 minutes ago, Norman said:

I have a new game. It's called Catching Corbyn. 

Basically, you have to find Corbyn in places you shouldn't. Here's the first picture. He's in there somewhere. 

AP_20007364323620.jpg

Good game, I'll raise you.

downing-street-getty.thumb.jpg.9b2b066a2a360274713a971a7f4986d1.jpg

26 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

And why did America pull out of the Iran nuclear deal?

Trying to get into the mind of Trump now.  I don't know really...it's hard to understand his motivations.

Somewhere between Fox News anchors suggested it and he wanted to shred Obama's legacy ?

His decision won't have been based on a profound or nuanced understanding of US-Iran relations.  That I can guarantee you. 

1 hour ago, Norman said:

I have a new game. It's called Catching Corbyn. 

Basically, you have to find Corbyn in places you shouldn't. Here's the first picture. He's in there somewhere. 

AP_20007364323620.jpg

Ah cracking stuff! Really, really good. Us lefties have a variant of this game we like to call, 'Where's Boris'. Given how often he goes missing I've compiled a few visual clues to keep things fair ?

Boris is here.jpg

Get Brexit done fridge.jpg

Boris's Fridge.jpg

Boris beach.jpg

11 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Ah cracking stuff! Really, really good. Us lefties have a variant of this game we like to call, 'Where's Boris'. Given how often he goes missing I've compiled a few visual clues to keep things fair ?

Boris is here.jpg

Get Brexit done fridge.jpg

Boris's Fridge.jpg

Surely it should be brrrrrrrexit if he's in a fridge?

3 hours ago, Norman said:

Anyhoo, I find it amusing that our resident left wingers - experts in Brexit, capitalism, identity politics, climate change etc etc are also experts in the Middle East. Especially concerning Iran.

Damn those lefties........and their suspicious knowing about stuff. 

4 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Well they claim to have started every football chant so may as well let them claim that they started WWIII too I suppose.

Also I hear that the Americans are sending 3000 extra troops to the Middle East, how long before Leeds declare that they would have taken more?

There to busy complaining to the FA at the moment that all this trouble with Iran is a deliberate ploy to cancel the season to stop them getting promoted. 

5 hours ago, Norman said:

Ftfy. 

You do seem to be an expert in a lot of different fields. Especially ones that keep a lot of bulls.

Waits for a link to the NASA website explaining why Bulls are destroying the climate. Farming is dangerous stuff now. He told me as much. ?

5 hours ago, Norman said:

Ftfy. 

You do seem to be an expert in a lot of different fields. Especially ones that keep a lot of bulls.

We've had enough of experts. This is the year of the happy amateur having a crack. That's why Trump is being lined up for another term - you don't need to be knowledgeable to be in charge any more. 

3 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

We've had enough of experts. This is the year of the happy amateur having a crack. That's why Trump is being lined up for another term - you don't need to be knowledgeable to be in charge any more. 

I see a lot of those so called Brexit doomsday experts are now skiing backwards. 

1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

I see a lot of those so called Brexit doomsday experts are now skiing backwards. 

Well I'm not, so it just goes to show how manipulated we are as an electorate. I'm still waiting to see what De Pfeffel actually achieves. 

Archived