The Politics Thread 2020

G STAR RAM

20 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Yeah, not normally surprised by Trumps tweets but targeting cultural targets was a new low. 

We will never know the inside story but all the Trump rhetoric previously has been about pulling out of the region, now he is going back in. Hopefully all this is a my dick is bigger than your dick poo show.

I know this won't go down well on this board but I don't believe his first instinct is for war. In fact Obama sanctioned more action in the region than Trump. He would not have done this on a whim. They know something. I heard a rumour that there was action planned by Iran against a US Embassy last weekend, that's why he gave the go ahead. That was from as source in the Mid East not the Pentagon.

donald trump GIF

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn’t quote a pentagon lie......I’d love to know what left wing baalocks you’re reading that says it it is a pentagon lie.......I’m going by what I have been told 1st hand from lads I know working out there, some lads still serving some on the CP circuit, all of whom happy this ducking terrorist is dead.......this will be my last post because I am not getting into a debate with a bunch of left wing tossers using big words and quoting baalocks......and just to remind you.....Corbyn lost the election MASSIVELY...... because the majority of British people did not like his “special friendships” with terrorist organisations, Hazbollah, Hamas, IRA and trust me Somaliani’s Quds force are all terrorists.....So I for 1 won’t be attending any mosque or Labour Party social club any time soon to pay my respects, I’m glad he’s dead and so are many many British/American troops/contractors serving there Country

47 minutes ago, Barnetbyram said:

I didn’t quote a pentagon lie......I’d love to know what left wing baalocks you’re reading that says it it is a pentagon lie.......I’m going by what I have been told 1st hand from lads I know working out there, some lads still serving some on the CP circuit, all of whom happy this ducking terrorist is dead.......this will be my last post because I am not getting into a debate with a bunch of left wing tossers using big words and quoting baalocks......and just to remind you.....Corbyn lost the election MASSIVELY...... because the majority of British people did not like his “special friendships” with terrorist organisations, Hazbollah, Hamas, IRA and trust me Somaliani’s Quds force are all terrorists.....So I for 1 won’t be attending any mosque or Labour Party social club any time soon to pay my respects, I’m glad he’s dead and so are many many British/American troops/contractors serving there Country

You made an assertion, i questioned it and asked for clarification and you tell me about some lads you know and then go on an angry curse filled rant.  First of all, i am not British, direct your Corbyn hate elsewhere, thank you, second, it's Soleimani, not Somaliani, i know it's a big name with lots of letters but right is right and stay with me now, it's worth the effort if you seek to sound believable.  Oh, and it's Hezbollah, lazy angry boy. 

If you did not want to get into a debate, perhaps you should not have responded in the first place?

Trust you?  Haha, okay boy.

Have a great day

18 minutes ago, ramit said:

You made an assertion, i questioned it and asked for clarification and you tell me about some lads you know and then go on an angry curse filled rant.  First of all, i am not British, direct your Corbyn hate elsewhere, thank you, second, it's Soleimani, not Somaliani, i know it's a big name with lots of letters but right is right and stay with me now, it's worth the effort if you seek to sound believable.  Oh, and it's Hezbollah, lazy angry boy. 

If you did not want to get into a debate, perhaps you should not have responded in the first place?

Trust you?  Haha, okay boy.

Have a great day

So you have spent the last half an hour checking my spelling, putting it right, then you don’t tell me what ******** you’ve read to say it’s a pentagon lie, finishing telling me I’m a boy well done grandad.......to clarify the lads I know working in Iraq at the moment are civvies doing CP work, they are lads I served with,  I also have mates currently still serving that are out in Afghan right now, they were deployed before Xmas, now I got out after 13yrs service in 2003 so I missed the 2 Iraq tours my Battalion did in the 2000’s.......but to quote I of my very close mates who served with me in the parachute regiment then with special forces “ anyone that knows someone that was killed in southern Iraq has this man or his ilk to blame.....it’s a good day” now that wasn’t from the pentagon lie mill, they are the words of a bloke I know was there, so I will believe him over you......Thank you and good day x

7 minutes ago, Barnetbyram said:

So you have spent the last half an hour checking my spelling, putting it right, then you don’t tell me what ******** you’ve read to say it’s a pentagon lie, finishing telling me I’m a boy well done grandad.......to clarify the lads I know working in Iraq at the moment are civvies doing CP work, they are lads I served with,  I also have mates currently still serving that are out in Afghan right now, they were deployed before Xmas, now I got out after 13yrs service in 2003 so I missed the 2 Iraq tours my Battalion did in the 2000’s.......but to quote I of my very close mates who served with me in the parachute regiment then with special forces “ anyone that knows someone that was killed in southern Iraq has this man or his ilk to blame.....it’s a good day” now that wasn’t from the pentagon lie mill, they are the words of a bloke I know was there, so I will believe him over you......Thank you and good day x

Breath mate, breath.

Nobody on here would disrespect yours or your mates' service.

Go and have a kit kat and a lie down.

37 minutes ago, Barnetbyram said:

You said Soleimani was responsible for deaths of hundreds of British and Americans.  Who your friends are and what they've said is neither here nor there.  It is for you to prove your assertion, if you cannot, which i know you cannot, i will call it a lie until you produce some real evidence.

Iraq was invaded on false pretenses, the western military units stationed there are invaders and are legitimate targets.  Cry into your uniform about it all you want, but that's the reality, it is war and it's ugly.  That Soleimani is responsible for deaths of hundreds of military invaders of Iraq is a ridiculous claim however.  Killing him and two high ranking Iraqi officials has unified opposing forces in Iraq and Iran and now the Iraqi parliament has voted to request all foreign troops leave the country.  Tactically, it was a bad move.

16 minutes ago, ramit said:

Killing him and two high ranking Iraqi officials has unified opposing forces in Iraq and Iran and now the Iraqi parliament has voted to request all foreign troops leave the country.  Tactically, it was a bad move.

Absolutely correct and any president with even a hint of knowledge about the region (or even foreign policy in general) should have known that. 

6 hours ago, Uptherams said:

I'd recommend a no politics month for people. Polanuary. ??

I definitely recommend that if you thought it was great that Trump got elected and are now worried you might of backed a senile freak who is looking to start a war to divert attention away from all the other problems he has.

Archived