The Roonolution is Nigh

Steve How Hard?

Can we have a forum rule that if he has a bad game that anyone saying they would rather have mickey rooney than wayne Rooney that said poster be subjected to a public flogging in Derby market place. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might be wrong but I seem to remember Rooney has a history throughout his career of getting his fitness up to speed after a period of not playing so it’s more than possible that we won’t see him up to full speed until at least February. I wouldn’t be surprised if he isn’t on the bench against Barnsley as Cocu seems to mention players fitness levels fairly consistently.

13 hours ago, Orphanram said:

I might be wrong but I seem to remember Rooney has a history throughout his career of getting his fitness up to speed after a period of not playing so it’s more than possible that we won’t see him up to full speed until at least February. I wouldn’t be surprised if he isn’t on the bench against Barnsley as Cocu seems to mention players fitness levels fairly consistently.

Sky will want their money back! ?

Just an opinion from last night, who ever thought a south stand chant about Rooney “sh****g who he wants”  was funny needs to think about his wife and kids who might be in the stands.

Its tough enough her and later on them reading stuff in the press or trolls on social media, even away supporters trying to wind him up.  But I don’t expect it from our own fans.

I didn’t find it funny, but embarrassing for him.

Maybe I’m in the minority?

26 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Just an opinion from last night, who ever thought a south stand chant about Rooney “sh****g who he wants”  was funny needs to think about his wife and kids who might be in the stands.

Its tough enough her and later on them reading stuff in the press or trolls on social media, even away supporters trying to wind him up.  But I don’t expect it from our own fans.

Think it was in response to “He’s sh*gging your Nan”. Did think it was a bit poorly thought out.

28 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I thought it was embarrassing too. But i’m a bit old fashioned like that. 

4 minutes ago, JustOneChrissyMartin said:

Think it was in response to “He’s sh*gging your Nan”. Did think it was a bit poorly thought out.

I must admit I didn’t hear them chant that, I’m right next to them mind so not facing the sound. 

34 minutes ago, Boycie said:

From someone who has seen the damage those actions can cause, I hated it. 

Happy Roo Year everyone. It seems to have taken an eternity to get to this point but after Monday nights performance my anticipation of his arrival has gone through the roof. That performance was timed perfectly.  I think it eases the burden on him slightly. Instead of looking at him solely to change our fortunes it now feels like we're just adding him to the mix to enhance what we've got. Let the Roonaisance begin. I do realise the game is tomorrow, I just can't contain my anticipation. COYR.

14 hours ago, Boycie said:

No you are not in the minority, I've heard it before and found it embarrassing.

Certainly dont want to give Wayne (and family) an excuse to start looking for another club before his stint here even begins.

13 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

What is Wayne doing, fraternizing with the enemy? Does he not know that Mac2 was sacked for the same misdemeanor. 

In the words of Sun Tzu (and apparently Al Pacino in The Godfather) keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

2 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Finally, the day we've all been waiting for has arrived. Anyone else feeling the anticipation like a kid waiting for Santa on Xmas Eve? Ok, just me then. Any chance the mods could pin a countdown clock to the main page? 

I went to bed ‘looking forward’ to an 0255 alarm. Didn’t get an ounce of zzzs, I found myself singing about the white Pele  in my head and thought not a ducking chance of kip here. Anticipation building  now! 

Archived