Relegation battle

Archied

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Win tomorrow and we are 9 points off relegation and 9 points off the play offs. 

Look at it how you like but I’d rather say we’d only need a slight upturn in form, a few good players to come in and we are pushing for that last play off spot. 

I’m not trying to be negative, I’m just saying it’s hard for Mel as I’m sure he’s written off the season but has to protect his investment and relegation just can’t happen.

If we lose to Charlton and Barnsley then we could technically be in the relegation zone.

1 minute ago, Mckram said:

That’s correct, and it’s after 46 games not 25.

Over the last 6 games we sit bottom of the form table. 

So I'm right in thinking that there has been no change in the point gap after today's game except we now have a game in hand ?

2 minutes ago, Carnero said:

The bottom 4 mustered one point between them today. Only Derby fans would consider today's results to be bad for our supposed relegation scrap.

I think some Derby fans want a relegation scrap to try and prove a point

Just now, AdamRam said:

So I'm right in thinking that there has been no change in the point gap after today's game except we now have a game in hand ?

Apologies mate, I don’t check this forum every day so my viewpoint was just looking at us in general, not each moment after every game played.

I’ll come back after the Charlton game ?

1 minute ago, Carnero said:

The bottom 4 mustered one point between them today. Only Derby fans would consider today's results to be bad for our supposed relegation scrap.

But the teams around who could also be dragged in went and won (Reading, Boro, Huddersfield).  Massive confidence boosts for them, particularly two winning away from hime.  Also interesting to see how Huddersfield have over taken us since appointing a manager with knowhow of the EFL.

Also very depressing to think that Leeds scored in one away game today more than we have scored away from home since 20th August 2019!

18 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Judging by how quickly things can change in the championship 

(I’m writing this as I see boro winning at wear Brom, Barnsley picking up a handy away point, Millwall,Huddersfield and reading all winning) 

were in it make no mistake 

An official announcement will be made after tomorrow’s result ?

1 minute ago, GrimsbyRam said:

Pathetic inflammatory comment, we all want Derby to succeed 

Is it ?

We are no closer to being relegated after today's results than we were yesterday, yet no sooner had the final whistle had gone and their are comments like we a reality check....

Archived