V Millwall matchday thread

oomarkwright

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 FREE tickets to Derby County v Millwall at PP on Saturday 14th December courtesy of Carabao Energy Drink as won on this forum.

Who would like them?

If anyone does, and if OK with the ticket office, when I phone them to change my name, address, tel number and dcfc fans forum name to your details. Then Private Message me, with your name, address, tel number and dcfc fans forum user name.

If OK with the ticket office then the tickets will be in your name and you will be able to pick them up from the ticket office on match day from 2 hours before, up until kick-off. Please remember to bring your photo ID with you to prove your identity. Your seats will be located in the West Stand.

I will call the ticket office 3:30pm ish Thursday 12th Dec to see if OK and will Private Message you to confirm if OK.

Roos

Bogle.   Wisdom(1)  Davies.   Malone(2)

Holmes (3).   Bielik.    Knight

Marriott.    Martin.  Waghorn(4)

Alternatives:

1. Evans

2. Lowe

3. My neighbour's 93 year old grandmother

4. Lawrence or Paterson

Remembering TBE played strikers, not wingers, wide-ish in a 343, Marriott and whoever would play close to Martin for flick-ons.

Hamer

wisdom.  Davies.  Fozzy.   Lowe

Evans 

Waghorn.       Holmes      Paterson

Martin.   Marriott

Subs knight.  Sibley.  Buchanan.  Whittaker. Bogle. Jozefzoon.  Roos

Assuming there are no players back from injury on Saturday, then I would go with:

Hamer

Bogle   Davies    Forsyth   Lowe

Holmes  Evans  Knight 

Martin
             Marriott     Waghorn

No point playing with wingers if they’re completely ineffective, so I’d go a bit narrower and quite direct.  Millwall won’t be coming to play football so let’s just get at them, and get it forward quickly for the three strikers to get on the end of.  Not exactly cultured, but needs must when you have the injuries we have and the lack of quality in depth.  FWIW I’d happily play another kid before Evans (Sibley?) but doubt he will.

Hamer 

Bogle   Davies   Forsyth   Lowe

Evans

Holmes           Knight

Lawrence*

Marriott            Martin 

Beilik for Evans if fit.... * Lawrence to play if he can be arsed, if not play Martin there and put Waghorn up front with Marriott?!

12 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

2 FREE tickets to Derby County v Millwall at PP on Saturday 14th December courtesy of Carabao Energy Drink as won on this forum.

Who would like them?

If anyone does, and if OK with the ticket office, when I phone them to change my name, address, tel number and dcfc fans forum name to your details. Then Private Message me, with your name, address, tel number and dcfc fans forum user name.

If OK with the ticket office then the tickets will be in your name and you will be able to pick them up from the ticket office on match day from 2 hours before, up until kick-off. Please remember to bring your photo ID with you to prove your identity. Your seats will be located in the West Stand.

I will call the ticket office 3:30pm ish Thursday 12th Dec to see if OK and will Private Message you to confirm if OK.

I'll get the old joke in first. What was second prize? Four free tickets?

Archived