Ferdi Kadioglu

Carnero

21 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Unused sub in the super liga on Saturday. 

Played 90 mins in the second leg of last weeks cup game and scored the first in a 2-0 home win.

Was watched by a scouting team from Real Betis last night.

Oh no not another gambling link to us.... we're doomed I tell thee ?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Telegraph reporting that we are back in for him for the summer  (apparently his club value him at more than double what we might be prepared to pay).  Find it unlikely that anybody is thinking too much about signings in these times of massive uncertainty, but it got me to click the link.

To be fair, the original rumour suggested it was one for the summer, so it would be no surprise at all if we were back in for him - provided we can reach a mutually agreeable fee anyway. That’s under normal circumstances though - at the moment we’ve no idea when the transfer window might be. If I’m being honest, I’d be surprised if it was open before mid October. Doubt we’ll be planning for a window we don’t even know is going to happen just yet.

20 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Hard to believe any championship club will be spending any money on players next season ( transfer fees)

Given that a lot of experts (Kieran Maguire etc.) suspect that FFP will have to be suspended for a bit whilst clubs try and sort the finantial fall out from this situation, allowing owners to plug the shortfalls, a few clubs with rich owners might thorw in a few million on transfters whilst the opportunity is there

3 hours ago, whiteroseram said:

Given that a lot of experts (Kieran Maguire etc.) suspect that FFP will have to be suspended for a bit whilst clubs try and sort the finantial fall out from this situation, allowing owners to plug the shortfalls, a few clubs with rich owners might thorw in a few million on transfters whilst the opportunity is there

So we'll have the Leeds fans crying that Mel Morris created COVID-19 for another loophole in FFP???

I'm all for that ?

Archived