Ferdi Kadioglu

Carnero

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

"Fenerbahce wants to sell Ferdi Kadioglu"

I think that much is painfully obvious, report after report coming out in Turkey that we're desperate for him ONLY for every UK outlet to say it's all codswallop. They're trying to drum up a fictitious bidding war using their former manager as a false interested party. They want the money from his sale and they want a fair chunk, unfortunately it needs interested parties to make that happen. 

7 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I think that much is painfully obvious, report after report coming out in Turkey that we're desperate for him ONLY for every UK outlet to say it's all codswallop. They're trying to drum up a fictitious bidding war using their former manager as a false interested party. They want the money from his sale and they want a fair chunk, unfortunately it needs interested parties to make that happen. 

dunno what you're on about but Ferdi is a ram.

Pretty sure it had been said before but Turkish football is in a financial crisis along with the rest of the country. The top clubs are like 2.5bil in debt. Fenerbache makes up a large part of this.

I only think this is likely to happen if we have new investment though. I bet it will take some cash to get a move through not €10mil though. Fenerbache need all the money they can get.

6 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

The lack of business or real intent in this window would suggest we have very little (if anything) to spend in terms of transfer fees.

So we're the same as almost every other club in this division.?
Fulham spent £8m on Hector (agreed in Sep) and made Cavaleiro permanent.
Brentford spent a sizeable chunk on a new forward.
Barnsley bought a cheap CM from Austria

All other signings this month have been loans or frees.

We've added Rooney to our squad!!!

33 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

The lack of business or real intent in this window would suggest we have very little (if anything) to spend in terms of transfer fees.

If Fenerbache need money to help strengthen then a loan wont do.

I would be very surprised, happily surprised, if we signed him this window.

Most January windows are like this. You're always putting 2 + 2 together to make 5. just because we haven't done anything on the 16th day (when majority of January business occurs on the 30th and 31st) doesn't mean we aren't going to! 

Archived