RD at its best.

FindernRam

At game time 4min .30 seconds Rampage announced Rangers have come alive in the last 5 minutes!

Never one to correct a blooper;  at game time 9 minutes he announced Rangers have come alive in the last 10 minutes.

Personally I never listen to the drivel but my wife uses it to block out the neverending medical updates from the old biddy behind.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefer no coverage. The picture they paint is never the one I see when I watch the full 90. 

I know people like Ramage and his passion but Nigel Farage sounds passionate when he's talking poo so showing passion alone isn't admirable. 

I bet Dawes was crying when QPR took that penalty? ?

Anyway, QPR were in the game from the start weren't they? The first 20 mins was hoofball between the teams?

It was just a close, poor quality game. Looked like two midtable grafters. 

It's all some of us long distance fans that can't 'travel' abroad have. 

Sometimes it's better than others, but Ed Dawes does my head in, he's a crap commentator - why does he scream so loudly when the opposition have a chance on goal? Plus he encourages the worst out of Ramage (who occasionally has an interesting point to make).

6 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Anyway, QPR were in the game from the start weren't they? The first 20 mins was hoofball between the teams?

It was just a close, poor quality game. Looked like two midtable grafters. 

You've nailed it there youth! First 20 minutes was ridiculously scrappy. I was hoping someone, anyone, would just put a foot on it and calm stuff down but oh no... we either passed it backwards because their was no movement, or didn't even look and still passed it backwards or just petered out because we had no-one to hold the ball up for us (Martin). 

I find RD quite irritating these days. Way, way too much Burton, etc coverage. I'm about as interested in them as I am in Cowdenbeath and listening to NC 'errrrrmmmmm' just makes me want to smash the radio. I don't mind him  as a bloke or a manager but that constant 'errmmmm' is as irritating as that rising inflection as if being asked a question that some people still do.

Trying not to just sound like I'm slating him here, but Ramage is an awful commentator, the best ones stick to one view and either argue it or accept argument gracefully. 

But Ramage follows the pitchforks. Last week when we looked great he followed the crowd in saying how great we were, yet Saturday he said we've been awful all season. Sounds like a fan who's been given the opportunity to vent each week. 

44 minutes ago, Srg said:

Pair of them are absolutely hopeless. There’s no wonder there’s an overwhelmingly negative slant within our fan base when you have those who haven’t seen the game getting their opinion from these two. 

I do wonder if this is what Lampard was referring to last season...

4 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

How do you manage that? I've never been able to get match coverage on the internet from Warwickshire and have previously been reduced to sitting on the roof with an old AM radio pointing it in the general direction of hometown.

4 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Sometimes it's better than others, but Ed Dawes does my head in, he's a crap commentator - why does he scream so loudly when the opposition have a chance on goal? Plus he encourages the worst out of Ramage (who occasionally has an interesting point to make).

I can get you in touch with my travel agent, if you'd like.

Archived