UEFA Youth League - DCFC U19's vs FC Minsk U19 (2nd Leg)

Bubbles

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, sage said:

This is like watching Brief Encounter. Have they met yet? 

Yes. @OohMartWright and me did indeed meet up for a chat after the game. Good to carch up again and I am pleased we kept you entertained, Sage! 

Even more entertaining was the football,  with a cracking second half. Minsk brought on a couple of subs and really went for it ( a little late in the day). Even so, we kept going, scored another couple and had some great chances that we didn't quite convert. Good to see appearances for some of the younger lads, too.

There were a good contingent of club people in attendance and there was even a second half card-party just for @OwenB87. It's going to be hard work editing that down to a highlights package! 

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

Yes. @OohMartWright and me did indeed meet up for a chat after the game. Good to carch up again and I am pleased we kept you entertained, Sage! 

Even more entertaining was the football,  with a cracking second half. Minsk brought on a couple of subs and really went for it ( a little late in the day). Even so, we kept going, scored another couple and had some great chances that we didn't quite convert. Good to see appearances for some of the younger lads, too.

There were a good contingent of club people in attendance and there was even a second half card-party just for @OwenB87. It's going to be hard work editing that down to a highlights package! 

....and the rare sighting of an aborted substitution.  Think the guy coming on was missed off the team sheet.  That's a new one for me.

Archived