UEFA Youth League - DCFC U19's vs FC Minsk U19 (2nd Leg)

Bubbles

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, OwenB87 said:

To answer the question about streaming, it's all about UEFA broadcasting restrictions.

Because the game clashes with Champions League fixtures, we can't show it live.

Once again, it's unfortunately out of our hands. 

Any idea why we are playing at Loughborough? Is it because we have the Wigan game the day after? Would be loads better at pride park. 

1 hour ago, OwenB87 said:

To answer the question about streaming, it's all about UEFA broadcasting restrictions.

Thanks Owen... 

While you're here, next time you see Cocu, tell him to drop Squid from dcfcfans.uk a message, as I've got a few recommendations regarding players. 

Cheers mate !!!

34 minutes ago, Josh said:

Any idea why we are playing at Loughborough? Is it because we have the Wigan game the day after? Would be loads better at pride park. 

I'd imagine that's the reason.

I'm sure we'd love to play it at Pride Park. The club have made a commitment to getting as many u23s matches there as possible. Most clubs play theirs at training grounds or a lower league ground. And they got the Premier League National Final here last season. But alas!

3 hours ago, OwenB87 said:

Yes, we wouldn't want to reduce the crowd at a CL match because we're showing this game live 

irony GIF

26 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Yes, we wouldn't want to reduce the crowd at a CL match because we're showing this game live 

irony GIF

I think it’s more to do with TV viewers rather than stadium attendance. 
A bit silly of them to have the youth games on the same day as the real Champions League. You’d think they would put them on different nights. 

Archived