If Lawrence and Bennett play......?

oldtimeram

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We’re signing somebody who has endured a two year ban for drink driving and our previous manager and his assistant have been found guilty of serious driving offences in the past.

Lawrence and Bennett are innocent until proven guilty. 

Virtue signal that in your pipe and smoke it 

6 minutes ago, cannable said:

We’re signing somebody who has endured a two year ban for drink driving and our previous manager and his assistant have been found guilty of serious driving offences in the past.

Lawrence and Bennett are innocent until proven guilty. 

Virtue signal that in your pipe and smoke it 

Wrong. Morris and the club have acknowledged their guilt by releasing the statement and lapping the pitch before the Brum game.

5 minutes ago, Derbytom said:

Fully behind the decision to integrate them both back into the squad. They have both made a massive error of judgement, but should be given the opportunity to make amends. This process started as soon as they were back in training

You're Tom Lawrence. Where do I collect my £5?

So disappointed to see these two on the team sheet. I would have preferred to see them play after the court case. Also I'd have liked to keep the same team that played on Saturday as it began to look as if they were beginning to gel and plyed well. However I will support the team and will not boo.Haven't decided yet if I will applaud Lawrence or Bennett when they come on. I'm thinking I'll be silent at the moment. What are you going to do?

4 minutes ago, Derbytom said:

Fully behind the decision to integrate them both back into the squad. They have both made a massive error of judgement, but should be given the opportunity to make amends. This process started as soon as they were back in training.

In what way is training hard and playing well for Derby county making amends for endangering the life of road users in the area, many of whom probably don't give the slightest duck about the club?

On 01/10/2019 at 11:15, Bigfella said:

Personally I don’t think you can boo any Derby player and call yourself a supporter.

Right so if I vocally express my distaste at the fact a club employee has endangered the lives of myself and anyone else I know that uses the roads in the area, that means I can't call myself a supporter of their employers? 

4 minutes ago, philmycocu said:

Hmmm, interesting ? don't agree with this but will support the team from my sofa

One thing is for certain we are about to see what TL is made of.  This is an important moment in his career and a mental challenge I hope he is up to

Archived