Lawrence and Bennett Convicted of drink driving

alexxxxx
Message added by Day

May I remind members of the forum terms of use and prohibited content - Personal insults/profanity towards other members, players, staff, media or anyone connected to Derby County Football Club.

Also please do not use this forum to create or further spread unverified rumours from social media on the incident.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
15 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

Seen this on Ram page today, not sure if it already been posted....

3C77C456-49E5-4294-BF59-CE2A30CB9D2C.jpeg

Is it for real or photoshopped?

19 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

But if I was the player, I'd fully expect any punishment that came my way and would request my legal representative not to try and exploit any loopholes.

Planet earth calling........?

Aren't you doing a law qualification? In which case, once you're qualified you'll be right in amongst the miscreants, with your business cards, whispering sweet nothings into their ears...........??

Sith Happens
8 hours ago, RamNut said:

Quite creatively done, to be fair.

Must admit I had just assumed the original had been photoshopped anyway, when did we ever win a trophy in recent years?

1 hour ago, oomarkwright said:

Could be a genuine Banksy. Could be worth a fortune. 

Actually.......i think you might have just hit the nail right on the head.

its certainly Banksy's sense of humour. 

No statement from Lawrence is odd. Either publish statements from the pair of them, or neither. Just another thing that will irk the fans.

Edit: I see Bennett posted his statement separately on his Twitter. Fair enough, but probably shouldn’t be included in the official club statement without Lawrence’s.

Archived