Leeds United (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is ducking poo 

keogh and Clarke pass it sideways and back til either it goes to an under pressure full back or they run out of available options, one way or another it ends up back with Roos for a hurried clearance and yet another turn over in possession 

ducking clueless football this 

in the name of stability I wanted to give rowett, Lampard and even mac 2 time but I’m not sure I’m buying into this 

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Once again Clarke does exactly the same thing bringing the ball out, turning into trouble and giving the ball away. Really is causing a significant amount of our problems.

Awful, awful, awful player. Buchanan in next game and for the foreseeable future.

I’ve been a big proponent of giving the lads a chance, but it seems inhumane to bring any of them into a complete shambles.

wont help their development at all

3 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Quality penalty strike,  phew! but, aside from Bamford's dive Clarke was abysmal there.  As fast as a slug and easily nutmegged. 

Malone kicked him in the legs as well and he didnt go down. Poor defending from both Clarke and Malone.

Just now, Van der MoodHoover said:

I’ve been a big proponent of giving the lads a chance, but it seems inhumane to bring any of them into a complete shambles.

Having Martin on shows me wi ain't progressed from maclaren...even Radio Derby and spamage are taking pi**

Just now, tombomb said:

Jozefzoon pulling out of 50/50 challenges. Absolute disgrace that isn't fit to wear the Derby shirt. Can't stand him 

At least half of our non-defenders regularly pull out of 50/50 challenges tbf ? 

1 minute ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

If we don’t it’s gonna continue like this. Clarke is a major part of this shambles imo, we need someone who can pass out the back or we’ll keep giving it away like we have today. Because our recruitment team have once again recruited a dud, an 18 year old is our only option

14 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Not been a fan of Huddlestone in recent weeks, but he’s 100% been the better player today. Actually one of our better players altogether, not that that says much. Beilik has had an awful game

cannot agree with this but that's the great thing about football

Archived