Noooooooo

Mafiabob

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Now we just need someone in England to take our mantle.... 

Macclesfield tied with us last season for the English football record; I doubt we'll lose the Premier League record.

In fact, was just checking the Wiki on English football records and stats and all of Derby's mentions are negative ? 

Fewest points in a season (3 points for a win, 38 games): 11
Most consecutive games without a win: 36
Biggest win (or in our case, loss) in the FA Cup: Bury 6-0 Derby

Largest margin of an away win by a non-league club against a league club: Derby 1-6 Boston United

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

Macclesfield tied with us last season for the English football record; I doubt we'll lose the Premier League record.

In fact, was just checking the Wiki on English football records and stats and all of Derby's mentions are negative ? 

Largest margin of an away win by a non-league club against a league club: Derby 1-6 Boston United

Yeah but who's laughing now?

3 hours ago, SaintRam said:

We now only have a share in the biggest FA Cup defeat after Watford's misfortune in May.  That was one I never envisaged would be equalled or beaten.

yeah but we have won the Watney Cup by the biggest score

Just read that apparently optimists live 15% longer than pessimists, given my age a complete change of attitude may only add a month or so, but its not too late for the rest of you! 

COYR upward and onward the Champions League beckons. Now that climb would be a record

19 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

Just read that apparently optimists live 15% longer than pessimists, given my age a complete change of attitude may only add a month or so, but its not too late for the rest of you! 

COYR upward and onward the Champions League beckons. Now that climb would be a record

that would explain why @B4ev6is has made it to 234 years old.

Archived