v Brentford (A) Match Thread

jimbo jones

4 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

There was plenty that could have been done 

holmes was fit enough for the bench and to play the second half ... he could have started ahead of the ineffective Dowell 

at this moment in time id rather see any one of us that owns a pair of football boots ahead of tom Lawrence .... his cheapness on the ball defies belief ... there’s a difference between trying to make things happen and being totally inept and brain dead as to when is a good time to try things and when not to 

i had a forest fan say to me today why u playing Huddlestone and Dowell that won’t work will it ?!

no red dog your right, it doesn’t sodding work... he doesn’t even watch us yet he knows 

u can’t have two players like those two playing together in this league and expect to succeed 

every fuvker knows that 

you would think mr clued up, mr championship expert Leroy rosenior May have suggested this ???

hopefully the one shining light from today’s poo show mess is that by hauling him off at half time the Penney May have finally dropped with cocu 

im Sorry for the bad language but that was terrible today and it could have been avoided 

Another play station geek, who thinks he knows all about football, bet if you was managing this squad you would take us up no problems, grow up, we all new this was going to take time,. So support the team

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Ruda Harliss said:

That’s football though isn’t it. I’m looking going to Leeds but I could say suck it we’re not going cause we’re not gonna play well and get beat!

But I will and we may or may not. But I won’t be going then giving them stick at then end. I may as well go and support Man City and go once a year ?‍♂️

Can you please say that again in a language that is understandable to someone who can read English ? 

Ta 

3 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

Well said, people clinging on to Norwich's start and hoping for us to do the same are deluded. It will get worse before it gets better IMO with who we have to play next 2 games.

We may be clinging on to something but that’s what keeps us going year after year, your doom and gloom and sack Cocu etc helps no one. 

Man United play good football ??‍♂️

Wow just like to say 6 games in and some right bankers talking poo as per, if you do not like what you see then do myself and many others a favour and stay the duck away, I go to games both home and away to support my club through THICK and THIN, that is what supporting a club is all about, and let's have this same debate after 16 games not after  6. You sound like ducking Manu fans.

9 minutes ago, BobbyD said:

Can you please say that again in a language that is understandable to someone who can read English ? 

Ta 

Yes sorry about that as I Have dyslexia and rely on predictive sometimes. It doesn’t help with grammar though.  I also have my 14 yr old lad to check posts whether he agrees or not. But , yes shove that last post up your ass

mosly he types them for me , tonight he’s to busy playing fifa

11 minutes ago, Ruda Harliss said:

We may be clinging on to something but that’s what keeps us going year after year, your doom and gloom and sack Cocu etc helps no one. 

Man United play good football ??‍♂️

If I ever stopped supporting Derby which I won't I would never change team, I am no glory supporter I am just sick of the same old poo each season, and I am appalled by how far backwards we have gone in recent years. I never said sack him now, I said give it 4 more games and if we are still on 1 win then we should sack him which is not too unreasonable lets be real.

14 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

Well said, people clinging on to Norwich's start and hoping for us to do the same are deluded. It will get worse before it gets better IMO with who we have to play next 2 games.

That's not what people are doing, it's a fact that Norwich did that last season, it doesn't mean that we will, but it does show that if we can get our act together it doesn't have to mean that we can't still achieve our goal whilst being where we are now.

1 minute ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

If I ever stopped supporting Derby which I won't I would never change team, I am no glory supporter I am just sick of the same old poo each season, and I am appalled by how far backwards we have gone in recent years.

Some of us have felt the fame way but for a lot longer.  That’s why we probably clash heads in posts. We all feel the same way mate. But good times will follow bad and I work with a notts county fan who can’t see our frustration 

15 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Wow just like to say 6 games in and some right bankers talking poo as per, if you do not like what you see then do myself and many others a favour and stay the duck away, I go to games both home and away to support my club through THICK and THIN, that is what supporting a club is all about, and let's have this same debate after 16 games not after  6. You sound like ducking Manu fans.

Wow you're a really good supporter, you're a superior fan to me because you aren't saying critical things about the club. Grow up. People have legitimate arguments in why they're concerned about the club, and you come out with this tired old nonsense. Surprised you didn't trot out the usual line employed which is ''go and support Forest''. 

1 minute ago, Ruda Harliss said:

Some of us have felt the fame way but for a lot longer.  That’s why we probably clash heads in posts. We all feel the same way mate. But good times will follow bad and I work with a notts county fan who can’t see our frustration 

I feel for Notts county being out of the football league, puts it into perspective abit. Its still very frustrating seeing teams like Watford ,Bournemouth, Burnley and Brighton in the Prem with us in the championship for so long, and seeing Leicester who were in the championship not so long ago win the Prem and now look like having a very good season.

9 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

If I ever stopped supporting Derby which I won't I would never change team, I am no glory supporter I am just sick of the same old poo each season, and I am appalled by how far backwards we have gone in recent years. I never said sack him now, I said give it 4 more games and if we are still on 1 win then we should sack him which is not too unreasonable lets be real.

But last season we got to a play off final, and the season before we got in the play offs, when I started following Deruby back in 79, we had 5 really poo seasons before Mr Cox came, and gave us a club to be proud of again, listen we are not far away, we have a good owner, great stadium, mainly a good fan base, some great young players coming through and a manager who in the end will get us through this, let's stay positive, it's only 6 games in for ducks sake"

I'm a little perplexed by a couple of the selections myself. Not sure why Clarke isnt starting & why Bielek & Holmes arent starting in midfield. I totally applaud Cocu for being so brave putting youngsters in but feel we might need to be a little bit more solid first.

On the wider point, we're not going anywhere until we have a manager able to build his own team. Fully accept Lampard & Rowett walked but patience is needed, Cocu's track record is good enough to ask that. Want someone with 'Championship experience'? What's Alan Pardew doing these days...?

Just now, LeedsCityRam said:

I'm a little perplexed by a couple of the selections myself. Not sure why Clarke isnt starting & why Bielek & Holmes arent starting in midfield. I totally applaud Cocu for being so brave with putting youngsters in but feel we might need to be a little bit more solid first.

On the wider point, we're not going anywhere until we have a manager able to build his own team. Fully accept Lampard & Rowett walked but patience is needed, Cocu's track record is good enough to ask that. Want someone with 'Championship experience'? What's Alan Pardew doing these days...?

To be fair to Cocu on Holmes and Bielik, I think it's a fitness thing more than a choice. After the international break I'm sure they'll both be starting in the middle.

On Clarke, he's been pretty poor in his last few appearances, didn't look up for it at all against Forest.

4 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

But last season we got to a play off final, and the season before we got in the play offs, when I started following Deruby back in 79, we had 5 really poo seasons before Mr Cox came, and gave us a club to be proud of again, listen we are not far away, we have a good owner, great stadium, mainly a good fan base, some great young players coming through and a manager who in the end will get us through this, let's stay positive, it's only 6 games in for ducks sake"

Why cant  some people see this?

5 minutes ago, Andicis said:

To be fair to Cocu on Holmes and Bielik, I think it's a fitness thing more than a choice. After the international break I'm sure they'll both be starting in the middle.

On Clarke, he's been pretty poor in his last few appearances, didn't look up for it at all against Forest.

I think it’s unfair to condemn this side when it’s not at full strength. I believe it will get better with Marriott, Holmes, Bielik and Bogle fit and available to start in their preferred positions. 

However positive your outlook is, however, is we now know how bad it can be when the above aren’t fit.

1 minute ago, Duracell said:

I think it’s unfair to condemn this side when it’s not at full strength. I believe it will get better with Marriott, Holmes, Bielik and Bogle fit and available to start in their preferred positions. 

However positive your outlook is, however, is we now know how bad it can be when the above aren’t fit.

No arguments from me there. Doesn't fill me with confidence knowing how paper thin our squad is though. Those 4 are going to be absolutely key for this season, and Holmes tends to pick up a knock or two.

35 minutes ago, BobbyD said:

Ta 

obviously you cant read English very well .His message is support you team through thick and thin.Cheap shot against somebody who does have English as his first language

9 minutes ago, Andicis said:

You're probably right but Clarke started very well this season, it's strange how quickly hes dropped out of favour. Bielek starting at DCM & a runner like Holmes would transform this team. I'm sure Cocu recognises this as you say though

Archived