Amazon

DCFC1388

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Could be stadium sponsorship, can’t see much other reason for them being there...

The Amazon arena??

Prime Park ? 

9 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Barcelona had "Unicef" a few years ago.

The same Unicef that was wrapped up in several sex scandals last year involving people they should have been protecting?

There are very few sponsors of any kind that everyone would support, I suspect.

I think how much Mel has changed his ways these past 2 years is extraordinary. He said about growing the brand and he sure is doing so. We are twice as big of a club as we was before and the pulling power we have currently is unbelievable.. You can see that he has a growth plan in place and he's seriously determined.. People may critisise him sometimes but personally I feel he is one of the best owners we have ever had, we may not have premier league football yet but we're certainly heading towards that.. If there is some sort of sponsorship or whatever from Amazon, one of the biggest companies in the world, then, again, we are seriously growing as a club.

All I can really say is that we are seriously lucky to have Mel as an owner, the amount of pish we have had to go through with our managers etc and for us to always come out stronger than before, is fantastic.

There has never been a more perfect time to be a Derby fan, and get behind the team and the club as a whole, than right now.

13 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

The same Unicef that was wrapped up in several sex scandals last year involving people they should have been protecting?

There are very few sponsors of any kind that everyone would support, I suspect.

Good point. I seem to remember at the time it was seen as a really "wholesome" sponsor....

Archived