LIVE Football 19/20

Ambitious

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Was on a job in Liverpool not long ago.

That result will cause much hilarity amongst the everton fans who were all I ever met. Might just be it was an everton area, but much derision toward LFC was expressed in quite coarse terms.

Evertonians are more vocal. They generally like to talk about how much they hate the red team more than they like to talk about Everton. 

it’s all very tragic. 

5 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

The only tainted items will be the Premiership titles won by Man City if their appeal fails with CAS and they are proven of breaking the FFP rules 

They should have the titles taken off them and given to United and Liverpool. 

Sith Happens
5 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

The only tainted items will be the Premiership titles won by Man City if their appeal fails with CAS and they are proven of breaking the FFP rules 

Without getting into my views on the charge against Man City, for me the most ludicrous situation is that City could win the champions league in a season they have been banned from future competitions. UEFA should have conviction enough in their processes to ban them immediately.

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

They should have the titles taken off them and given to United and Liverpool. 

Kind of crazy that Jose can be retrospectively credited with winning the league with this United side. Quite an achievement. 

22 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Without VAR they would have been 12 points worse off this season. 
liVARpool. 

22 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Without VAR correcting dubious calls from referees and not correcting other dubious calls from referees.... It doesn’t get everything right you know..! 
hashtag tainted title. Ha ha 

19 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

VAR has given them 12 points they would not have got without VAR. the title race would be very different without that. 

Sounds like you're pointing the finger and blaming other people/things rather than admitting that it's all Liverpool's doing.

Now, doesn't that sound familiar?

21 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Without getting into my views on the charge against Man City, for me the most ludicrous situation is that City could win the champions league in a season they have been banned from future competitions. UEFA should have conviction enough in their processes to ban them immediately.

I really want them to win It this year to show how pathetic this “ban” is. They won’t ban them It will be overturned. 

19 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Sounds like you're pointing the finger and blaming other people/things rather than admitting that it's all Liverpool's doing.

Now, doesn't that sound familiar?

Damn...maybe I am turning Into one..!!! Agghhhhh

I have  come to terms with them winning It this year, it’s not been easy but the good thing is that It has been over since Christmas so they won’t get an exciting end to the season, It is just petering our to nothingness and they will be gutted about that...so that cheers me up a bit!! Oh and good old Watford beat them! William, William you are really something...

Sith Happens
9 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I really want them to win It this year to show how pathetic this “ban” is. They won’t ban them It will be overturned. 

Yep i don't like the ban....so i get your point, I think it shows UEFA arent confident in their processes otherwise it would be immediate

3 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Yep i don't like the ban....so i get your point, I think it shows UEFA arent confident in their processes otherwise it would be immediate

I’d like to see them win it. It would be pretty tragic that, for all their trophies, the one they really want is the champions league. This ban combined with Liverpool’s emergence could be the beginning of the end of their dominance. They will never have a better chance of winning it than they do this year. 

So if they were to miss out this year, then be banned for 2 years and subsequently fade off the European stage into obscurity, that really would be a tragic story. 

Archived