LIVE Football 19/20

Ambitious

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Perfect, Forest drop 2 points and Boro stay in the relegation zone. 

How's the injuries and suspension aspect playing out? I do hope the ref isn't card shy

Just checked, one booking each. And to think pulis coached one of them. He'll be turning in his baseball cap.

2 poor teams tonight. I remember not so long back when the treetards loved to preach about how they played football the right way and would rather go down than revert to hoofball! Now they are a hoofball team and are getting the biggest crowds they've had in years.

10 hours ago, ossieram said:

2 poor teams tonight. I remember not so long back when the treetards loved to preach about how they played football the right way and would rather go down than revert to hoofball! Now they are a hoofball team and are getting the biggest crowds they've had in years.

No sour grapes, because you dont fluke a league position over a season, but my God every time I watch them they look dreadful.

9 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Poor mans Billy Gilmour.

I just don’t know what it is with Mount. I’ve said it before but he was regularly the best footballer on the pitch for us without putting in anything close to the best performance. Nowhere near our best ever loan. 

But yeah, Gilmour looks promising. Shame he’s Scottish.

26 minutes ago, cannable said:

Not seeing that cut-back is what holds Mount back. 

Could see him say to Pedro he thought he was offside, and he was judging by the replay - despite Jenarse talking nonsense. 

12 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Poor mans Billy Gilmour.

Billy Gilmour is a poor man’s Max Bird. 

Crap game at Wednesday innit. 

Dunno why Keown insists City look like scoring. They don't. 

Sheffield Wednesday not even left a man to chase hoofs into the corner 

Nigel Pearson who doesn't like cameras and media work looking very smart sat in the BBC studio.

2 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

‘Wayne Rooney’s Derby’

Shut up Gary.

Hey, if Derby win I'll post a picture of myself on here in my underpants.

Next season.

After I've spent summer with a top PT in the gym. 

And pretend to be embarrassed by it

4 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Nigel Pearson who doesn't like cameras and media work looking very smart sat in the BBC studio.

Interesting to hear him say "I honestly thought I was done here" (in England), because before the Watford job came up I thought (and said) exactly the same thing! Couldn't see anyone touching him.

Archived