LIVE Football 19/20

Ambitious

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Yeah, I’d hate it if Derby played like them.

Id love it if we played like man city 

I may have dubbed him Iawful when he was at Wolves but could Iorfa actually have some potential with the right coaching? 

He made a big difference for Sheff Weds when he came on against us and despite a couple of moments hasn't looked too bad tonight. All the physical attributes are there for him to be a top Championship defender.

...or is he actually rubbish? He's hardly getting a game there, there must be a reason for it.

8 minutes ago, Coconut said:

I may have dubbed him Iawful when he was at Wolves but could Iorfa actually have some potential with the right coaching? 

He made a big difference for Sheff Weds when he came on against us and despite a couple of moments hasn't looked too bad tonight. All the physical attributes are there for him to be a top Championship defender.

...or is he actually rubbish? He's hardly getting a game there, there must be a reason for it.

He was better than Stones. I don't know if that helps though

5 minutes ago, Alpha said:

How did Monk see his team winning that game? I'd like to hear him asked because they had no constructive attacks. 

Just hoping for a lucky bounce? 

Season tickets must be selling quick..

Don’t forget the incredible 10 year season ticket offer, where the 10 years doesn’t kick in until they’re promoted!

11 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Don’t forget the incredible 10 year season ticket offer, where the 10 years doesn’t kick in until they’re promoted!

10 years is a long time innit. I think back 10 years and I remember Sheffield Wednesday against Man City just kicking off. 

I bet Eastenders omnibus is better telly

Archived