v Huddersfield Town (A) Match Thread

Day
Message added by Day

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

4231 then? That’s a bit of a surprise, wasn’t expecting Evans to be in. Looks a weak team really that to me, shows how much work needs to be done in the transfer market yet. In all fairness, missing bielik and Holmes make it look worse than it is, but there’s still a fair amount of work to be done in the last few days of the window. Not cocus fault mind, we’ve been delayed for all sorts of reasons in making transfers, and the summer has overall been a bit of a mess- though I think the club should’ve managed by this point to have a winger better than josefzoon in. Gonna take a lot to get a result tonight.

In all fairness though, that’s the best team for a 4231 that we have available, so you can’t really moan at cocu. And with me nkt complaining about a lineup decision by the manager, that guarantees our loss- because I know nothing, and that’s the team I’d send out in a 4231, if I knew bielik wasn’t available.

No Martin in the squad either, some on this forum will love that.

KQm5O05y9rzQA.gif

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Gonna be a long night for Malone. They look to have some serious pace up against him.

If it's still looking that way at half way I say bring Shinnie on on the left of DM and he can cover too as he's played LB. Maybe switch Lawrence and FloJo and get him covering back with his pace too

Think it was an impact injury on Lawrence, hurt his foot kicking a defender. Looks to have run it off.

Been all Derby for 5 minutes or so

Archived