v Huddersfield Town (A) Match Thread

David
Message added by David

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know how much game time Bielik has actually had in pre-season. It's a bit different with Clarke, he was a new signing at Brighton and said in his interview that he'd been playing so not surprised he's thrown straight in.

On paper the Huddersfield side is stronger than ours tonight, and should win. I won't be too beat up if they do though, I think our strongest XI going through the rest of the season will look a fair bit different to that side that's starting tonight.

Just now, Van Cone De Head said:

Where’s the fun in that.

We're going to get relegated with this team, Huddersfield will spank us, and Leeds will win the league with a record number of points, all due to Cocu's disgraceful selection, Cocu out. Am I doing it right now? Aiming to reach the heights with the level of bed wetting ?

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

That's lucky mate, I'll be paying about 5 Euros for a beer in the pub I'm going to. Alcohol in France is far too expensive.

In Rome atm, got an Irish bar lined up that I think is showing football.

Bonus: 3 euro for beer

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

We're going to get relegated with this team, Huddersfield will spank us, and Leeds will win the league with a record number of points, all due to Cocu's disgraceful selection, Cocu out. Am I doing it right now? Aiming to reach the heights with the level of bed wetting ?

Plus,something,something Tom Lawrence?

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

That's lucky mate, I'll be paying about 5 Euros for a beer in the pub I'm going to. Alcohol in France is far too expensive.

5 euro in France is cheap.

Archived