v Huddersfield Town (A) Match Thread

David
Message added by David

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ellafella said:

I have absolute faith in your prognostications @Pastinaakand in no way shall I refer back to your ebullient confidence in the hugely unlikely happenstance that you are proved to be wholly fallible and utterly incapable of sensing likely danger. ?

I'm not sure about all this modern @Pastinaak business, I mean if we are in 1925 don't we need a  "Dear Mr. Pastnaaak we are in receipt of yours of the 5 inst" .. and perhaps a  "we remain sirs your obedient servants"

1 hour ago, Edtheram said:

When ive been to Huddersfield i have parked in a relatively large car park down a road towards the ground but it seems like they have now built on that land and the car park is in use for the Uni however it may still be in use on Match days, I have also parked in Turnbridge WMC on St Andrews Road, get there early to guarantee a place being free, both are pay to park!

I would aim to get there an hour early or even earlier as Huddersfield centre is traffic light central. if you park up and have time free there is a pub open to both sets of fans placed canal side just down the road from the car parks which does good food etc.

Should be a Travel Agent......

Thanks ducky!

Don't know if Mooy is fit to play for them but surprised no Prem teams have'nt snapped him up I really rate him and he will need to be stopped for me ...Shinnie to shackle him hopefully...also hope Bielik and Clarke start

Just now, Saity said:

Don't know if Mooy is fit to play for them but surprised no Prem teams have'nt snapped him up I really rate him and he will need to be stopped for me ...Shinnie to shackle him hopefully...also hope Bielik and Clarke start

Certainly Bielik - an away match in Hudds is no place for. er, Hudds.......

We need a good fast start, not Tom's normal catatonic pace combined with a few pansy challenges and attempted knee high headers ?

27 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Forget talk of formations and possible lineups. There is a far more pressing concern to be addressed. Have you all got your crisps in the fridge for this one?

For the past 48 hours. 

4 hours ago, Ellafella said:

I concur with your concerns @Warren Hobhead; I think we’ll get a bit of a bloody nose tonight. We are a work in progress and we just don’t have enough flair or guile to do them. Hope I’m wrong; I was once before in 1996. 

I’m hoping that like Fulham and Cardiff came a cropper at the weekend, first game back after relegation, that Huddersfield too suffer a hangover. But I really like the look of Grant up front and they have some really mobile midfielders. 

I’d take a point.

4 minutes ago, DazaDunn said:

Surely Clarke has to start at the very least 

I dont think Cocu would play a new centre half pairing for the first time without previous games, Bielik more of a chance at DM but even that would be a surprise. Both on the bench id say; only this week though, going forward they both start!

14 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

I dont think Cocu would play a new centre half pairing for the first time without previous games, Bielik more of a chance at DM but even that would be a surprise. Both on the bench id say; only this week though, going forward they both start!

If Clarke starts next week he'll still be playing a new pair without previous games. Unless you meant time in training.

Archived