19/20 Pre Season Photos & Videos

Day

25 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

Someone (can't remember who) told me that Mount lodged with Keogh last year. Everyone needs a responsible adult!

21 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Not only that, Mount drove Keogh to training every day. No idea who has that honour this season.

Probably have to bring Mount back for that reason alone.

I thought Wilson and Mount were staying at Martin's place for the season. Wilson and Mount taking it in turns to drive Keogh who lives next door. If he stays, I imagine Martin will be this season's chauffeur.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the players shown in the photos are considered to be in the first team, here's how we're currently looking.

Goalkeepers - Carson, Roos, Mitchell, Ravas

Defenders - Wisdom, Bogle, Davies, Buchanan*, Malone, Forsyth, Lowe, MacDonald

Midfielders - Huddlestone, Johnson, Shinnie, Thorne, Evans, Butterfield, Holmes, Bird

Wingers - Bennett, Jozefzoon, Mitchell-Lawson, Anya

Forwards - Waghorn, Marriott, Martin, 

Blackman is shopping for a new club. Keogh and Lawrence have extended breaks.

*Looks like Buchanan, but it's hard to tell.

14 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

If the players shown in the photos are considered to be in the first team, here's how we're currently looking.

Midfielders - Huddlestone, Johnson, Shinnie, Thorne, Evans, Butterfield, Holmes, Bird

Agreed on the "looks like Buchanan but can't be sure" note, there's a couple of players it could be if they've changed their hair/facial hair since last season's photos ? 

EDIT: Found them in other galleries, carry on.

13 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

If every player on that sheet (plus Keogh and Lawrence) played at their very best level that would be a very decent squad

GK - Solid

Defence - Solid, top end championship

Midfield - At their best that is a very impressive array of talent

Wingers - Add Lawrence and get a pre-Derby FloJo and Anya and it's decent

Forwards - 3 very good options

Would still be in the market for some genuine talent in CM (the new Hughes) and a couple of decent wingers but it's not all doom and gloom eh?

40 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

Joking aside - they both look in good shape for lads who sometimes carry a bit of timber

Martins kid(s) go to the same school as my nephew. My brother some him a couple of weeks back and said he looked very trim and in good nick. Judging by today’s photos he wasn’t wrong.

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Martins kid(s) go to the same school as my nephew. My brother some him a couple of weeks back and said he looked very trim and in good nick. Judging by today’s photos he wasn’t wrong.

From what I can remember from the last few pre seasons he's always come back looking fit. 

2 hours ago, StivePesley said:

Someone (can't remember who) told me that Mount lodged with Keogh last year. Everyone needs a responsible adult!

Dunno about that but I did recall this story;

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6632529/Mason-Mount-England-prospect-taxi-driver-Derbys-captain.html

EDIT: from the article it looks like Mason Mount and Harry Wilson lodged together in Lee Grants old house!

2 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I thought Wilson and Mount were staying at Martin's place for the season. Wilson and Mount taking it in turns to drive Keogh who lives next door. If he stays, I imagine Martin will be this season's chauffeur.

45 minutes ago, maxjam said:

Dunno about that but I did recall this story;

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6632529/Mason-Mount-England-prospect-taxi-driver-Derbys-captain.html

EDIT: from the article it looks like Mason Mount and Harry Wilson lodged together in Lee Grants old house!

I wasn’t too far off ?

2 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Just to confirm, it is Buchanan. 

I think we've been given a bumper crop of photos and videos this year to take our mind off the managerial woes!

Does anyone know how to save photos from those DCFC galleries? The only way I can work out how to do it to take a screenshot and edit. 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

I think we've been given a bumper crop of photos and videos this year to take our mind off the managerial woes!

Does anyone know how to save photos from those DCFC galleries? The only way I can work out how to do it to take a screenshot and edit. 

If you are after photos of Derby training may I suggest you try Elland Road photography services. 

Archived