19/20 Pre Season Photos & Videos

David

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ImARam2 said:

All players currently under contract must report back to their parent club pre-season.

Unless they have been given permission not to attend, DET have said Blackman won’t be at Moor Farm as he looks to find a new club.

1 hour ago, David said:

Taking a complete guess, probably allowing him to train and keep fit whilst he finds himself a new club. 

Don't be so flippin' sensible! Can't we have some new conspiracies?

33 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

In all seriousness, I'd imagine he's back in today?

This is why I love and hate the first morning back - Waiting to see who's back, who looks up for it, who looks like they don't want to be there etc etc

I want to see Martin and Thorne... 

26 minutes ago, David said:

Unless they have been given permission not to attend, DET have said Blackman won’t be at Moor Farm as he looks to find a new club.

Unless your a manager that expects 100% from your lads but have better things to do.

3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Unless your a manager that expects 100% from your lads but have better things to do.

Not a great look, was already writing about irreversible damage this morning when this nail was hammered into the coffin.

All fitness or not, you have to be there, how can you call for commitment from the players when none is shown from the top?

It’s just massively disappointing to see his tenure end on a sour note. 2 weeks of talk in the press, official approach and sign on the line I think many will have understood and wished him well. We should not have to see our players turn up for pre season training without a manager at the door to greet them.

Sad face.

A new manager would really be Martin and Thorne's last chance, and I'm interested if they can make something of it.

I'm sure they're happy at the prospect, glad to get an opportunity to get themselves back into the discussion, but if they fail to with whoever it is, it's time all fans finally came to terms with it.

7 minutes ago, David said:

Not a great look, was already writing about irreversible damage this morning when this nail was hammered into the coffin.

All fitness or not, you have to be there, how can you call for commitment from the players when none is shown from the top?

It’s just massively disappointing to see his tenure end on a sour note. 2 weeks of talk in the press, official approach and sign on the line I think many will have understood and wished him well. We should not have to see our players turn up for pre season training without a manager at the door to greet them.

Sad face.

Yep! 

The only possible defence is that Derby are playing Chelsea around. 

But it's a weak defence because if Frank really wants Chelsea and Chelsea really want Frank then they should have a little chat and pay the fecking money to release them from contracts the he bloody signed with a pen in his hand!! 

Derby I would imagine want a manager there today so I can't see them dragging their feet.

If it took Chelsea this long to make a decision then ffs Frank, honour your contract, be loyal to your players and have some integrity.

If it's Frank fannying about.... Dude, it's Chelsea. You should have gone straight away. Massive opportunity. If it is entirely your fault that the lads have gone to work with no manager then what a complete **** *** you are!! 

32 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

This is why I love and hate the first morning back - Waiting to see who's back, who looks up for it, who looks like they don't want to be there etc etc

I want to see Martin and Thorne... 

I've given up on both but it's still nice to see them.

2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I've given up on both but it's still nice to see them.

Last season I started making the "It's best to just look forward and maybe it's best for both them and us if we move on" but then deep in my cold, dark heart there is a little flame of light which says otherwise

Archived