19/20 Pre Season Photos & Videos

David

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rambalin said:

Spoke to a mate who is out there to follow them..... for those worried by who they did not see....there was more than one coach and they were all there.

Spoilsport.

21 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Alright this is backfiring I'm getting back to work.

Haha sorry mate! I'm being a proper party pooper - Just WAY too overexcited about Cocu

20 minutes ago, inter politics said:

Keogh at the front. Jack, Waggy & Mason Kane at the back flicking bits of paper.

Nah, Keogh sits mid-back - Like 2/3rds back - He WANTS to be on the front row with the teacher but feels like as captain he needs to be further back to look cooler in front of the other kids

Waggers is made to sit at the front with the teacher cos he's always gets caught doing the bad stuff - Marriott on the back row getting away with it - Bennett back there giggling away but not actually taking part, and he's the first to grass up to the teacher when they come to tell people off

Wisdom (if he was there) would be the kid on the second to back seat who just wants to be left alone and is scary AF so every time the kids on the back annoy him he nearly kicks off

I have a LOT of time on my hands at work today

7 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Before they got off the bus...

What's 'soccer'?

Got on the plane: Carson, Roos, Mitchell, Bogle, Bateman, Keogh, Davies, Buchanan, Forsyth, Malone, Lowe, MacDonald, Evans, Shinnie, Thorne, Huddlestone, Bird, Knight, Lawrence, Jozefzoon, Bennett, Mitchell-Lawson, Waghorn, Marriott, Martin, Whittaker

Travelling today?: Sibley

Got off the plane (touchdown vid): Roos, Mitchell, Bateman, Keogh, Davies, Malone, Lowe, MacDonald, Evans, Shinnie, Thorne, Huddlestone, Bird, Knight, Jozefzoon, Bennett, Mitchell-Lawson, Marriott, Martin, Whittaker

Didn’t get off plane: Carson, Bogle, Buchanan, Forsyth, Lawrence, Waghorn

Got off coach: Carson, Roos, Mitchell, Bogle, Bateman, Keogh, Davies, Buchanan, Forsyth, Malone, Lowe, MacDonald, Evans, Shinnie, Bird, Knight, Lawrence, Jozefzoon, Bennett, Mitchell-Lawson, Waghorn, Martin, Whittaker

Left at the airport: Thorne, Huddlestone, Marriott

3 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Got on the plane: Carson, Roos, Mitchell, Bogle, Bateman, Keogh, Davies, Buchanan, Forsyth, Malone, Lowe, MacDonald, Evans, Shinnie, Thorne, Huddlestone, Bird, Knight, Lawrence, Jozefzoon, Bennett, Mitchell-Lawson, Waghorn, Marriott, Martin, Whittaker

Got off the plane (touchdown vid): Roos, Mitchell, Bateman, Keogh, Davies, Malone, Lowe, MacDonald, Evans, Shinnie, Thorne, Huddlestone, Bird, Knight, Jozefzoon, Bennett, Mitchell-Lawson, Marriott, Martin, Whittaker

Got off coach: Carson, Roos, Mitchell, Bogle, Bateman, Keogh, Davies, Buchanan, Forsyth, Malone, Lowe, MacDonald, Evans, Shinnie, Bird, Knight, Lawrence, Jozefzoon, Bennett, Mitchell-Lawson, Waghorn, Martin, Whittaker

I love you for this but good god you must be bored ? 

2 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Was there some arrests between ?

3 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Lawrence was already over there ?

Forgive me if this sounds a bit stupid, but I notice Anya isn't amongst the squad, which I get as he's been nowhere near the team for a long time.

What I don't really get is why. Do we have to pay Watford another million if he plays another game or something? Or does he not want to play? He's not a bad player in the scheme of things (certainly not from what I have seen) and it's conceivable that he could do a job for us on the left wing. So what is it?

I'm not suggesting he should be playing by rights - I just genuinely don't know what's happened.

7 minutes ago, LittleEatonRam said:

Forgive me if this sounds a bit stupid, but I notice Anya isn't amongst the squad, which I get as he's been nowhere near the team for a long time.

What I don't really get is why. Do we have to pay Watford another million if he plays another game or something? Or does he not want to play? He's not a bad player in the scheme of things (certainly not from what I have seen) and it's conceivable that he could do a job for us on the left wing. So what is it?

I'm not suggesting he should be playing by rights - I just genuinely don't know what's happened.

Well I did hear that he was interesting a team and refused to leave so was told he wouldn’t play again. 

Of course this is all conjecture because he did play once more for Rowett  although that was due to the injury situation at the time. 

I think Derby wanted him to leave and he went missing and then it wa too late. 

This is not substantiated I must add 

7 hours ago, LittleEatonRam said:

Not better than Bennett. On big wages. Blocking the pathway for other youths. 

Archived