19/20 Pre Season Photos & Videos

David

5 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Sibley and Whittaker training with the first team too

Last couple of summers there have been a dozen or more youths in pre-season with the first team. Seems pretty standard. Really good opportunity to try and break through. 

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, angieram said:

I think we've been given a bumper crop of photos and videos this year to take our mind off the managerial woes!

Does anyone know how to save photos from those DCFC galleries? The only way I can work out how to do it to take a screenshot and edit. 

Went to take a look for you, but don't get the problem. Looking in Chrome, I just need to right click to give me the option to save an image, and it's the same as I go to each successive image.

7 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Went to take a look for you, but don't get the problem. Looking in Chrome, I just need to right click to give me the option to save an image, and it's the same as I go to each successive image.

Doesn't work for me. 

@RoyMac5 I see your ?but don’t head down to Tampa to welcome them, I don’t know if that’s the flight or not, I don’t even know how we know it’s Gatwick.

Had Flight Radar still on my iPad making sure my missus has left, opened it up and took an educated guess based off morning and Gatwick.

Either way I think it’s safe to say no announcement will be made before 4pm ish. Cocu watch should start around 6pm at a guess.

1 minute ago, David said:

@RoyMac5 I see your ?but don’t head down to Tampa to welcome them, I don’t know if that’s the flight or not, I don’t even know how we know it’s Gatwick.

Had Flight Radar still on my iPad making sure my missus has left, opened it up and took an educated guess based off morning and Gatwick.

Either way I think it’s safe to say no announcement will be made before 4pm ish. Cocu watch should start around 6pm at a guess.

My ? was meant to be a ? too - we need more emoji room for those of an indecisive nature! ? Why no Dutch flight tracking, or has Cocu flown in to LGW first, or as you say maybe EastMids?! 

This Cocunaut is on #cocuwatch - can't wait to here the Moan-in views! 

Archived