19/20 Pre Season Photos & Videos

David

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, irobinson said:

he aint that big is he?

Nah. He's smaller frame/less physical than Thorne/Huddlestone but far more mobile. Different style of DM when the opposition has the ball, I don't know what his passing is like. 

Maybe our next manager will use him more in the Bryson role.

Poor old George Thorne, just read that on his way out of the changing room he slipped on a discarded banana skin that is believed to have fallen out of Carson’s bin bag and he is out for the rest of the season ! Oh well he lasted an hour !

Some guys have all the luck ?

F1BB7379-1682-440E-99BA-7897FFC5EC08.jpeg

38 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

The picture of Shinnie next to Thorne made me worry about whether Shinnie is really a DM

Then I remembered he's Scottish and so even if he was 4 feet tall he'd still be able to break most of the players in the championship in half

Worth remembering that Kante is only 5'6 and he was probably the best CDM in the world a few seasons ago, I do remember someone saying that Shinnie is more a box to box midfielder than a typical holding, defensive midfielder as well. Looking forward to seeing him in action tbf, highly praised by Aberdeen fans

54 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

What's the picture on Anya's locker?

Hard to tell but it looks suspiciously like one of the promo shots you get when you win man of the match.

Did that ever happen? I do remember Anya having a few decent games. If so then it's quite a good joke to have that stuck up on your locker!

Just now, StivePesley said:

Someone (can't remember who) told me that Mount lodged with Keogh last year. Everyone needs a responsible adult!

But who's going to be Keogh's responsible adult this year?

2 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

Someone (can't remember who) told me that Mount lodged with Keogh last year. Everyone needs a responsible adult!

Not only that, Mount drove Keogh to training every day. No idea who has that honour this season.

Probably have to bring Mount back for that reason alone.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2017/06/anya-i-love-pre-season

LOLZ at Anya two years ago

“I love pre-season and I am one of those footballers that doesn’t mind it,” he told RamsTV.

“I enjoy it and like waking up and coming in.

“I am not a fan of the double sessions, I would prefer one long one, but it’s all money in the bank so to speak

Archived