Harry Wilson - Joined Bournemouth

Chris Mills

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bournemouth would be the logical next step for Wilson on loan, impressed in the championship now moves up to the lower prem. I suspect we’re one of those “other clubs” but there’s no hope for us now with Bournemouth after him. Probably a fair call to not put a permanent option in either, I still think Itd be too early for Liverpool to sell him yet, even if he isn’t gonna make it there- his value won’t peak until after a prem loan.

3 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

I think that is a bit harsh, there are plenty of success stories there. Look at Adam Smith, looked terrible for us yet made plenty of PL appearances for them.

That's their player though. We mean more how they constantly keep buying up hyped young talent, only to discover they peaked before they arrived ? 

6 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

That's their player though. We mean more how they constantly keep buying up hyped young talent, only to discover they peaked before they arrived ? 

Signed him from Spurs, was highly thought of at the time, albeit not as highly rated as Ibe or Wilson. Brooks isn't doing too bad, neither is Ake. People could say the same about us, Lawrence for example.

Archived