Harry Wilson - Joined Bournemouth

Chris Mills

9 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

Don’t rule it out, I reckon Mel’s really cheesed off with Gibson up at Boro and is going to show him who’s boss and then sell his car parking place at PP for 20 mill and voila...the money for Harry. 

A classic post PR. All proper Rams believe this will happen. Why let common sense outdo hope?

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, lukedcfc said:

We don’t need Wilson, what about getting Tom ince back. 

I’m tempted to say yes but I think that’s gone...don’t know.

37 minutes ago, bucktwo said:

No thanks 

Parental influences aside we need to look forwards and his opinion of himself is far greater than his ability.

Appearances can be deceiving,he might appear an arrogant rooster but he is in fact a great guy.

3 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

I’m tempted to say yes but I think that’s gone...don’t know.

Appearances can be deceiving,he might appear an arrogant rooster but he is in fact a great guy.

Yep, I know a guy who knows him and I've said many a time on here that he's so down to earth and he used to take loads of stuff in for him to auction or raffle off from himself personally, ie signed boots ect or signed stuff from the squad.

6 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

Sorry ,we should never have bought in the first place .

He scored 11 goals in 18 appearances on loan or something like that, it would have been daft not to sign him after those sort of performances. I agree we can do better now but at the time, I agreed with the decision to sign him permanently just based on how stellar he'd looked in many of those loan appearances.

What is truly mental is that we paid more for Butterfield than Ince...

Archived