Harry Wilson - Joined Bournemouth

Chris Mills

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Pastinaak said:

I think he could still do a job.

20190803_202221.thumb.jpg.ff9aa257f40dda31d91b7355b5102446.jpg

This isn't so much the Spoons 'Full English Brekky With All the Trimmings', this is the 'When you'e been flat out on it for 5 days and have now run out of gear' brekky and a regular dish for Pete I'd imagine, lke every 6th day. The dish is typically paired with a 36 hour sleep or a re-up ?

2 hours ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

The place where fellow Liverpool winger, Jordan Ibe went to kill his career?  In fact can't think of too many players who have gone on to bigger and better things at Bournemouth.

Callum Wilson...Nathan Ake...Dan Gosling....David Brooks...Ryan Fraser....Josh King...Adam Smith

Is it controversial to suggest that he went missing a lot in the second half of the season, offered almost nothing defensively and fell over with the bare minimum of contact?  Started like a house on fire for us and I would have him back in a heartbeat but has an awful lot to prove for a 25 million price tag in my opinion. 

He’s been out of form in 2019, absolutely no doubt about that. I really don’t think a move to a struggling premier league side is going to help him. He needs refine his all round game, because in open play he’s certainly no better than a Championship standard player. He’s got technical ability, but lacks both in the tactical and physical side. 

He should look to move abroad, if not back to us. I almost feel like £25m move to Bournemouth is bad business for everyone bar Liverpool.

4 hours ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

The place where fellow Liverpool winger, Jordan Ibe went to kill his career?  In fact can't think of too many players who have gone on to bigger and better things at Bournemouth.

Surely you’re not forgetting Mings the merciless and Lewis Grabban?

eddie Howe runs a tight knackers yard down there ?

59 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I hope Wilson will realise now pre-season is over and he wasn't on the bench today (plus Mane missing) he needs to get out on loan to someone!

Seems to me Liverpool dont want him out on loan which must say something about the lad

8 hours ago, TommyPowel said:

Seems to me Liverpool dont want him out on loan which must say something about the lad

They want him sold for the highest price they can get before his value plummets.

If Wilson goes to Bournemouth for 25 million, his next move will probably be in 2 years time for half that fee to a higher end championship club or newly promoted club...probably us.

8 hours ago, TommyPowel said:

Klopp, having put him in the shop window in some of Liverpools' pre-season games and given the strength of their first team squad, probably wants to sell him rather than let him go out on loan again. Adding £20m+ to the coffers will help towards bringing in another top- level player. 

Shaquiri is miles ahead of Wilson. He too has a demon left foot but he's struggling to get a regular starting place.

Wilson needs to ply his trade elsewhere and I can't see anyone meeting Liverpool's asking price.

Someone will get him on loan but I suspect not us.

3 hours ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Good luck to him, he’s a good player and I enjoyed the goals and assists last season. 

That was then and this is now, Liverpool want to sell him, we can’t afford him. 

Next......

Here , here ..........there will be one somewhere 

Archived