Harry Wilson - Joined Bournemouth

Chris Mills

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, oomarkwright said:
On 18/07/2019 at 15:25, oomarkwright said:

He'd be better off at Bournemouth or Southampton. 

Can't see him coming back. 

What did I say? ?

You said he'd be better off at Bournemouth or Southampton. 

so the 25 million was just hype. He has gone from Loan to good Championship club where he did very well but wasn't a god in the making,  to loan to lower Prem club. Gradual development.

In no way was he ever going to be sold for 25 million at this stage unless someone was daft. 

Good player, with a great shot on him and nerves of steel. … but a 25 million pound PL forward ?  .. not yet, not by a long way

1 hour ago, jono said:

so the 25 million was just hype. He has gone from Loan to good Championship club where he did very well but wasn't a god in the making,  to loan to lower Prem club. Gradual development.

In no way was he ever going to be sold for 25 million at this stage unless someone was daft. 

Good player, with a great shot on him and nerves of steel. … but a 25 million pound PL forward ?  .. not yet, not by a long way

until he flourishes at Bournemouth. They have a good record of improving players. I think and hope he will do well there. 

3 hours ago, jimbobram said:

until he flourishes at Bournemouth. They have a good record of improving players. I think and hope he will do well there. 

Improving players? Like Ibe?

Harry will get his change now as Brooks is injured. Fraser will rightfully take his place on left.

I think that's a good fit and I can see Harry kicking on and stealing some more headlines with those free kicks.  A decent season will improve his value as I don't think he'll ever break through at Liverpool (or be given the chance).  But wish him all the best for the season ahead.  

Archived