Harry Wilson - Joined Bournemouth

Chris Mills

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

I assume you mean if we get promoted next season - otherwise we would be strapped transfer budget-wise

Why would we, if we don't get promoted this season Bogle will be off, either his choice or the clubs providing he carries on playing as he has

18 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

When Ince got his man 1v1 the whole ground perked up, loved watching him terrorise defences. Revisionist history is lame.

Dead true...

4 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

I can’t believe people wouldn’t take Ince back. Some people really haven’t got a clue 

...but I would sooner see other options. Everything revolved around getting the ball to Ince, and I think it limited the team.

A few mates of mine went on an afternoon session in Durham last Summer and by chance, spent an excellent hour with Gordon. They wanted to talk to him about his Newcastle days of course  but they said he spoke highly of his time at  Derby - but knew he wouldn’t be staying long when BC took over apparently!

I don't think anyone would turn him down, but is it realistic? £20m Liverpool want, right?

Could we do a deal at £5m down, £2m a year over a 5 year deal and £5m if/when we go up, plus a sell-on? Or summat?

I could see him having options at Prem level or abroad at that sort of deal which may pay better than we can afford or be more appealing career wise.

Archived