Sign in to follow this  
JfR

International Rams 19/20

An update from the action so far this International Break.

Richard Keogh played the full game for Ireland as they drew 1-1 against Switzerland.

Congratulations to 17-year-old Louie Sibley who started for the England U19s (his debut) and played the first 73 minutes of their 3-1 victory over Greece. Morgan Whittaker was an unused substitute. Lee Buchanan has withdrawn from the squad due to his hamstring injury.

Tom Lawrence (Wales) and Krystian Bielik (Poland) both hope to play in senior Euro2000 qualifiers tonight and Jason Knight in the Irish U21s.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/09/sibley-makes-u19-debut-while-keogh-helps-ireland-remain-undefeated

3 hours ago, AdamRam said:

Tom Lawerence starting up front for Wales, another manager who recognises what he brings to the team.

no need for sarcasm

I really don't like the international break at all. Interrupts the domestic season and if a team is building some momentum and hitting form just before the break, it can be detrimental. All said and done, chance of England (Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales) ever winning a major tournament is fairly close to zero. Just my personal opinion of course. 

11 hours ago, JfR said:

Im flying out tomorrow for the game. Graeme will probobly have a good chance of starting. 

Mind you, given the amount of call offs, I might have a chance if I bring my boots....